Memorial weekend Laguna

MtHam ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who else is driving Laguna this weekend? This list is pretty short -- I've got to imagine there are more Viper drivers out there, we just don't know about them:

Gavin
Cameron
Luc - but I'm sure driving something old and non-viper

We will setup a Viper Paddock area. Hollar back if you want us to put some room aside.

ps - eager to learn about exhaust mods that meet sound!

Eric

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by MtHam ACR on 05-22-2002 at 02:12 PM</font>

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see nothing in the events section.

Can you provide more details? I might be interested...It would be my first time on the (any) track, though I know laguna well from my GT2/3 experience
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Can I put my flashers on in the corkscrew?
tongue.gif

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric,

You are right,I will be driving my 1965 Shelby.
It is may be old but at least I dont have to worry about my steering gear or differential falling off the car.
See you on Friday.

Luc.Recalled 00 GTS

OP
OP
M

MtHam ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
toddt wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Can you provide more details? I might be interested...It would be my first time on the (any) track, though I know laguna well from my GT2/3 experience <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Todd,
The NorCal Shelby Club is sponsoring Fri and GreenFlag Driving is organizing Sat and Sun. These aren't necessarily Viper events though there will be some owners (ahem) and enthusiasts attending both. These three days are basically sold out, though you could try and get in if you have a helmet, gloves, long pants and shirt, and your car can pass the tech inspection (very likely). Or if you just want to see how and opentrack works, are interested in the sights and sounds, or just want to hang with some gear-head bretheren bring yo-self on down for a few hours.
Eric

ps - Q: first time on any track but know Laguna well?