Mesa, AZ. Vipercarparts.com

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I orginally posted this in another topic on dodgevipersforsale.com incorrectly. The vendor I was dealing with was viper car parts (vipercarparts.com). Here is what I mistakenly posted in the other topic. After taking the time to write it and get worked up over it I did not want to waste it...

I had a bad experience with viper car parts because they did not take CC. Mailed $900 worth of M/O's to them ($500 and $400). It was either

1. Stolen from their mail box
2. Delivered to the wrong person

Someone (Juan Carlos Suarez) got a hold of them. Forged them and used them to pay rent at the Aspens Apartments, 650 S Country Club Drive, Mesa AZ, Apt 228. Since this happened Viper Car Parts claims to have put a lock on their mail box. I was out $500 on the deal. I was able to get the $400 M/O stopped before it was cashed. Their shop is not in the best part of town and only a couple blocks form these apts.

So basically I had an issue because they do not take CC, not really their fault the MO was stolen.

Here is my BIG problem with this issue. Mesa's finest, well they BLOW! Upon figuring out that the MO's were stolen I called the Mesa PD from Ohio and filed a report. Nothing much was done, even though with the copy of the forged MO it is was obvious what had happened. A few months later I was in Phoenix on business. I took the time to track down where this guy lived. Actually found his apt and talked to the manager. Manager said he is always late with rent and has bounced checks in the past (would not doubt one of them was the $400 MO I stopped payment on). Anyhow we have a really bad seed here. So I call the cops, I want action. Took 90 minutes for them to show up. Once they get there I show them all the evidence, which they already had months ago when I filed a report (forged copy of the MO, my receipt for the MO, Apts bank transactions showing the MO deposited for rent) manager also tells them about the other issues of bounced checks in the past. He then goes up to the apt and a woman answers, says he is not home, cop did not even go in to look. Now... if you know you are criminal and a cop knocks at your door, wouldn’t you send your wife/GF to the door to say I am not home? I watch cops, I know how it works! :) It pissed me off that the cop did not take the time to at least look inside. He then tells me there is nothing more he can do. He gave me the number of his sergeant, which I left two messages for and never got a return call! Mesa people take note, your cops ****! Nothing was done with my report until I hunted this guy down and just about served him on a platter to the cops, then they did nothing. The $500 is not a big deal at this point. What is a big deal is the cops lack of action! F the Mesa PD! If anyone knows someone in the Mesa PD please pass along my displeasure! Case # 20051780572

kwkshift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are VERY correct. Mesa PD ***** ass! I can site a few differnt problems that happened in Slumesa in which my friends were victims similar to your situation. The cops don't do jack [******]. They are a total waste of space.

hatda02GTS01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why would the cops take action on this guy? He has nothing to offer them. If they fine him he will never pay it because he has no money. They only "hardened criminals" they pursue are speeders and illegal parkers that will fill their (read: local government) pockets.

And yes, I know there are good cops, but they are the minority.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss...it's still 500 you worked for.

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Little Helpful advice here hopefully. When I do business with places I may be weary of I always use or request POSTAL MONEY ORDERS. You have to pay with cash to get them, but you you can't stop payment and if someone steals them they have now committed a FEDERAL crime against the USPS. Have never had any problem using these either way in the past.

A1998

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I give you props for going after the guy in person. A lot of people talk about "paying a visit" after something like this but you followed through on it. You are right, it's not the $500, its the principle. BTW, did you ask the manager where this guy worked--maybe the Viper parts place or the post office? Even if neither,you could probably get his ass fired by sending your information along!