MGW shift lever for '08 SRT10 convert

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Everything about the '08 seems to be better than my '05, R.I.P. But the stock shift lever is the least improved of all I am capable of discerning. It's better, a little shorter, but not by much. The MGW shifter, however, makes this baby sing thru the gears. I heartedly recommend it to anyone-regardless of year. It seems like a new Hurst shifter or something has been installed, but, alas, it's only the shift lever replacement that made the tremendous difference. My humble opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hear ya,, had one on my 03 and i have one sitting here ready for my 08...if i ever get out of I status

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
remove the bezel (which you can also get a low profile mgw bezel) and screw(rotate) it on...it has a locking nut and how far you screw it on is adjustable.... so the final height of the ball is adjustable
10539PICT0022.JPG

Last edited:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is funny how people complain about the interior of the viper... i sold my 03 last year and i must say i miss the simplicity and functionality of that interior .... can't wait to get another