MICHELIN and TIRE RACK offer tires for VOI 7

Tony Estes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was contacted by Michelin representatives yesterday in regards to questions about tires at VOI 7. Michelin has agreed to mount and balance all Michelin tires for FREE. Tire Rack will send your tires to the Michelin trailer and they will be waiting for you when you arrive.To order tires from Tire Rack contact Noah (Luke is in the Bahama's) at 888-541-1777 ext 272.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great Job VCA, Michelin and TireRack!

PartsRack also has arranged this exact same service w/ Michelin and T.R., but you must act FAST in order to get new Michelin Sport tires to VOI in time.....

Michelin LOVEs Viper owners !

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, yes, there have been numerous threads on these Michelin club slicks in the last month. Try a search.

As far as competition goes, I'll defer to Prashant, but I don't think a special class for those was set up due to the difficulty of knowing both who bought them, and the fact such a huge horsepower difference among different class cars would not be really fair. But, that's what the Bracket Class is designed to do...... equal things out. I believe you can use them to compete in either Bracket, Mod II, or Unlimited.

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This offer is even more generous, considering the majority
of tire dealers can't handle the extra inch width(compared to reg Pilots) on the Club
Slicks.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question,
Are these the street slicks that were talked about (about a month ago)? Also, is there going to be a special bracket set up for use of there tires as indicated earlier?

Mike

OP
OP
Tony Estes

Tony Estes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike,
The offer from Michelin is for any tire they make for the Viper.You can order street tires as well as the club slicks.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I wasted $157 for the tires and $700 for the wheels. Original comments inferred these tires were the only other option for Mod I. Which currently has no provision for a tire to match the performance of MODIFIED cars. We'll call it Pure Stock II class.

I'd run Mod II with my M/Ts, but I can only beat half the NOS cars with my stock motor.

Tires and wheels available for sale at BG. New tires and HRE rear wheels $850.