Michelin Pilot Sport Non RunFlat?

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone running Michelin Pilot Sport Non RunFlats for street???

How do you like 'em overall?
Noticeable improvement over stockers?
Any related feedback would be great. Thanks.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, rears only to date.

Seems like more traction, but not much. But that was going from a worn hard tire to new so there may be no real difference new to new.

Cold traction is much more, but also may be affected by the worn/aged vs new.

No clear change in ride. These also seem to have very stiff side walls. Not much weight reduction either.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My new 2006 coupe came with run flats Michelin 335 30 19. Would like to get some rear non run flat tires like the PS2's but not in production yet.

I know the PS michelin comes in non run flat but would like to have a tire that sticks better. What other tires are out there in 335 30 19. I know Hoosier makes s tires like the A6 but they are almost slicks.

slither

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am running the PS2 non-run flats on CCW wheels and have to agree with zen garage. The ride is noticeably better and traction is much better than with the run flats. I weighed the fronts and rears (wheel w/tire mounted) and compared them to stock when I put on the new ones. Rears were about 4 lbs. lighter per corner and fronts were about 5 lbs. lighter per corner. Considering I went up to a 20R/19F combo I thought that was pretty good. Taking that weight off the suspension definitely helps the ride quality but the better traction is all in the tire. With the Paxton its still pretty tough to get decent traction in 1'st and 2'nd but it's much better than with the runflats.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My new 2006 coupe came with run flats Michelin 335 30 19. Would like to get some rear non run flat tires like the PS2's but not in production yet.

I know the PS michelin comes in non run flat but would like to have a tire that sticks better. What other tires are out there in 335 30 19. I know Hoosier makes s tires like the A6 but they are almost slicks.

Are you certain that they are 335/30/19?
Previous Gen III Vipers have 345 rears.

slither

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go zen garage, they are CCW 505A's, 20x12.5 Rear and 19x10 front. I have to say they are one of the nicest set of wheels I've purchased for a car:

You must be registered for see images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX