Mid Atlantic (NOVA area) MEGA MEET #8 (Hurricane Relief Assistance)

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
saw this in another forum. we have 2 vipers heading there already. lmk if anyone else can make it and maybe we can meet up :cool:

Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET #8 (Hurricane Relief Assistance)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The MEGA MEET will be back at the Woodbridge VDOT lot at the intersection of I95 and Rt123 on October 1st from 7:30pm to 11:00pm. Instead of asking for a $1.00 to get in, we will be asking for 1 non-perishable food item that we will be donating to the Fredericksburg Food Bank for the victims of Katrina. The Fredericksburg Food Bank staff will be at the lot with their truck to collect the items during this meet. Please feel free to bring more than one non-perishable food item if you would like because every little bit helps. But please understand that the Fredericksburg Food Bank can only accept non-perishable items. If you forget to bring an item or just don't want to, a $1 donation is still being accepted to get into the lot. Our goal is to show how much the youth/car enthusiast groups in the Mid Atlantic Region care for others around us. Lets make it a huge meet by passing the word along and collect a lot of items for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Please feel free to visit us www.megameet.org for more info and directions to the MEGA MEET lot.

OP
OP
P

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you live? What time are you heading down?

mark

Mark: Springfield area..im planning on heading there ~700/730, ,but will hopefully meet up with a couple others before heading down there around the springfield mall area. pm me your contact info if u want. later.

Russ: i saw another blk srt a few weeks ago in the springfield area and wonder if it was u?

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ: i saw another blk srt a few weeks ago in the springfield area and wonder if it was u?
It probably was me, as Springfield is where my Viper tech guru, Jeff Sherwin of Safford Dodge (f/k/a Jerry's Dodge), works his magic. I've been down there a few time in the last few weeks for tech inspections, etc. Do you guys want to meet at Safford Dodge in Springfield and head down together? It's 30 seconds off I-95 (directions: http://www.jerrysdodge.com/contactus.htm#map) and I would imagine that the folks there would be happy to see us.

If there is a better place to meet, that works too!

OP
OP
P

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ: figured that was u..jeff sherwin is my tech as well. only reason why i say to meet at the mall is that its easy to find and there is a lot room for parking. there wasnt too many places to park at jerrys last time i was there on a weekend.

ill plan on being at the Silver Diner area at the Springfield mall ~6pm.

hope to catch u then. ck your pm for my contact # :cool:

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I\'m there

saw this in another forum. we have 2 vipers heading there already. lmk if anyone else can make it and maybe we can meet up :cool:

See you guys tomorrow night (6p Sp Mall Siver Diner)!

PS- got some other guys 300CSRT8s coming, showing up at the meet as well...

OP
OP
P

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By what time will I need to be at the Silver Diner in order to drive down with you guys?

id think we start rolling down ~ 7pm. its starting to get a bit cool now, so it should be a nice cruise down 95S with the top down! u have my #, otherwise we'll see u down there.

OP
OP
P

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, there were a LOT of cars there! other folks got turned away as the lots were too full :ooo: it was nice to meet up with all the other viper owners and we will reserve a spot for us at the next meet.