Mid Ohio 2 day advanced school before Viper days

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on going to the Mid Ohio event...I will also probably sign up for the advanced school. Where are you staying in Ohio, and have you ever been to a Viper Days event before? I haven't, and I still have to sign up. I'll probably do it this week.

Tim

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the dates for the Mid-Ohio viper event firm. Is there a program schedule. I'm familiar with the area and can aid those attending with some area info.

Jack Bene'

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Alan,

The Snake Pit boys are coming and 2 or 3 of us will be running the Friday school in our cars. See you there.

Bob Woodhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentlemen, Better work fast if you plan on participating at Mid-Ohio. The pre-event school had less than 5 openings still available. The registration for wheel to wheel race cars has topped 30 and total participant registration which includes the Viper Days Challenge series is past 90. If you come to watch, this would be the one to come to. Possible the best event of the year at a legendary track where the SCCA nationals is held every year. Last year this race set the tone for all of the events of the year. The racers get committed or not based on this one. There will be a semi truck with mobile dyno that will be evaluating all wheel to wheel cars for power. A possibility if you are curious on your own car. You may look into this by going to the ViperDays.com page.

Reaction score
I know for sure that Jeff Ellison will be bringing his King Snake to the Mid-ohio race. Can anyone tell me how do get to the track fromn Nashville,Tn? My wife & I will be leaving for the track on Friday afternoon. Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang