Mid-South members

Arkansas Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you guys! Gonna be fun!!! Tim told Jerry, Dolph and me about it today. Dolph and Tim can't remember their passwords so not sure when they will be on board! That is our Club President and Vice President I am talking about. So since they can't get on I will give them a hard time now and pay for it later!!

This is my first time to post so I guess after being a VCA Member for 3 1/2 years I will have to get set up properly with pics and all of that!

See ya later,

Mike

Tim Zimmerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this is just the avenue the club has been looking for to spark more participation, even if it's only cyber-participation. This is a great forum for sharing information, Thanks to the new National Board for making this happen. All you Mid-South members pleaselet myself, Dolph Williams, Vice-President, or Mike Lofton, Sec/treasurer know if there's anything we can do to serve you better. Also don't forget about the Mid-South Website www.midsouthvca.org to catch up with all that's happening in our world.

Tim Zimmerman
President, Viper Club of America, Mid-South Region

Nowayforya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim,
Thanks for the information about this site. This should work out well for everyone.
See you folks in a few weeks,

Hal :2tu:

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm glad the zone is active and staying strong. It's been a while since I have been in this zone, but this is where my heart is, so I'll be trying to make some of the scheduled events. My National Chrysler 300 club meeting is in May, so that will pre-empt the Viper meet. Some of us old cogers have 50's and 60's letter cars, so we get together to celebrate the good ole days when 300's Ruled the roads. Later, guys and gals. Flyntgr.

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim and everyone in the Mid-South

It is great to see some early attention to the new site and folks already using the new forums. What did I see Mike say even the President and Vice President couldn't get on at first!!!! Well than Mike had the right idea to bash you early and pay for it later!! LOL Glad to see you using it and oh ya, thanks for bringing the video of the Viper verse's Z06 to everyones attention. Glad to see the Mid-South Group kicking a little Vette Butt! Have fun with the new web-site!

Tim W

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, let's plan to go as a group to Texas Mo. spwy in October, as well as the fall foliage. Some of our members probably have not been on a track to see what their cars can do. We need to encourage EDUCATION

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are any Vipers showing up to this event?

March 21st: 4th Annual St. Patrick’s Day O’Reilly Show-n-Shine-

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62