Midwest Regional Rendezvous EXTRAVAGANZZA!!

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friends,
The Midwest Zone Rendezvous is rapidly approaching. September 9-11 in St. Louis. We have a remarkable weekend of activites to participate in from Drag Racing at Monster Mopar Weekend, to Factory provided SRT-10 and SRT-4 autocross, to a private dinner in the historic Gateway Arch!!

Oh yeah, we've also got over $35,000 in prizes that will go to new homes!

- Twin Turbo system from Racing Solutions

- A crate Viper V10 engine from Monster Mopar Weekend/ MO/IL Dodge Dealers

- Full set of 18 inch Forgeline VR-1 wheels

- Big discount on a Big Brake Kit from Stoptech

- MP3 players from Rio Audio

- Premium quality licensed Viper apparal and merchandise from The Viper Mind

- Tons of other items from PartsRack, AutoArt Models and much more!

We have secured the top Chef in St. Louis to cater our banquets!
Chef Greg Mossberger is Nationally known as "The Chef to the Stars". Know for his star studded clients such as Ozzy Osbourne, Toby Keith, Stephen Tyler, Sammy Hagar, Marilyn Manson, Ray Moore and numerous others.

We are staying at the beautiful West Port Sheraton Chalet and have negotiated a great rate! We will have covered, secured, reserved, Viper only parking as well as on-site car wash facilities.

Saturday's dinner inside the Gateway Arch will be the chance of a lifetime. We'll have the opportunity to view the St. Louis skyline and look into Busch Stadium as the Cardinals play their last season in the historic ballpark

I'll have more info ready to publish next week along with registration information.

This is the one not to miss!

See you in St. Louis!!!

Dave

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heh, my wife won't be with me this time, so I can probably start dancing on the tables earlier, ha,ha.

KC did up the Southwest Rendezvous with a bang, and it looks like St. Louie is going to follow suit. Knowing your attention to detail, this should be another phenomenal time, and it already is sounding like a Mini VOI!!

OP
OP
N

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rocket,
Rendezvous are open to all VCA members. However, only members of the clubs within the sponsoring zone are eligible to have their times recorded for the Team SRT v. Team VCA autocross competition.

Bring it on over Rocket!

Dave

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do members within the region have an advantage for sign up? With it so close to the other regions there may be a lot of interest from other regions. Hopefully it will not be a race to sign up like some of the earlier VOI's.

OP
OP
N

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,
No advantage for anyone, however, we are limited to 100 cars! This is due to budget and logistics limitations. I'm confident that we're going to hit the 100 car mark, so if you are interested in coming, watch your email. JRT will be mailing out invites in the next couple days. If you don't get one and would like to go, PM me and I'll get you one.

I'll post the registration sheet online, an online hotel reservation link as well as a more complete agenda.

Dave

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave- incredible job helping put all this together. Printed my registration from and will fax it tomorrow. It's gonna be an awesome experience.

OP
OP
N

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mustangjay660,
We'd love to have you! Thank you for doing your job for us!

RX- Thanks to you for all your assistance. You are correct, this is going to be a memorable time;)

See you all there!

Dave

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chef Greg Mossberger is Nationally known as "The Chef to the Stars". Know for his star studded clients such as Ozzy Osbourne, Toby Keith, Stephen Tyler, Sammy Hagar, Marilyn Manson, Ray Moore and numerous others.

Is Ray Moore going to be in attendance? If so, count me in! :2tu:

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is Ray Moore going to be in attendance? If so, count me in! :2tu:

Yes he is, and he will bite the heads off the chickens before they are freshly prepared.. Oh wait, that was Ozzy Osbourne back in the 80's. :p

On a different Oz note, Ozzie (STL Cardinals) Smith's restaurant is in Westport Plaza, where we're staying with the VCA. Stop by and see his gold gloves on display and the bar with the baseball bat spindles.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW. SOUNDS LIKE FUN.

I just checked with my boss, (me), and asked (me), if I could take some time off. He (me), said it was fine with him (me)! Isnt he (me) a nice guy? So - count me (and him), in too!

<< I can probably start dancing on the tables earlier >>

Are we suppose to bring our own lampshades, or will they be provided? :D

OP
OP
N

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will have "special" seating for Bill:)

Big- I'm glad that you've got such a good relationship with yourself.

See all of "you" guys in St. Louis!

Dave

VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm registered. Can't wait, looks like VOI is coming to St. Louis again !!!!!

Thanks Michael, when you coming over to clean the pool?

And "Kid", my car needs waxed again.

Dave, do you want to layout the autocross to your advantage (no turns), or should I?

Hugs and kisses.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< How far is it to St. Louis from Chicago? >>

You are probably looking at app 6 hours from Chi town. If you drive your viper like I drive mine, you can probably make it in 45 minutes. :D

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From downtown Chicago to downtown St Louis with 1 stop, going 80 to 90, you'll make it in 4 1/2 hours easy. Not many cops, few in and around Springfield is about all.

Blade Runner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave any chance you are going to wear that Batman outfit? I think we could draw people from both coast if you guaranteed to wear that again....
Let's start an unoffical poll of people that want Dave to repeat with the Batman outfit.
I vote yes.
OK who is next.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave any chance you are going to wear that Batman outfit? I think we could draw people from both coast if you guaranteed to wear that again....
Let's start an unoffical poll of people that want Dave to repeat with the Batman outfit.
I vote yes.
OK who is next.

Well ok.. if Lisa is Batgirl!! :D

PS. Randy, I think the bat suit has shrunk a size or two since it was worn last :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang