Might let it go...(2001 Red GTS)

funky977

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm sad to say that my 2001 Red GTS (Stock) might have to go after only a little over a month of ownership. Since buying, I have soon realized that having a crumb snatcher and a Viper is little hard to handle, especially when the car is supposed to be for me and my wife. Nothing like getting a babysitter, just to go cruising. Anyways, before I put it up on the classifieds, I was just seeing if there is any interest . By the way, if you didn't get it from the pictures, I bought it from Woodhouse.
Details and pictures(link) below.

This car is in the classifieds.
http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=573&limit=recent

2001 Red GTS (~4300 miles, got it with 3600)
Stock with the exception of window tint. No road rash on the rims.
It has an extended warranty that is transferable (can be sold with or without it).

Any additional information please PM me or email me at [email protected].

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/funky977/The%20Beast/

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before you sell factor in how much a shrink will cost because kids WILL drive you crazy. I figure the savings I get from not needing one since going for a cruise brings me back to sanity more than offsets costs psychiatric help.

YMMV

Bill

OP
OP
F

funky977

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with ya. Without a doubt I won't be without a Viper for too long. Not sure I can survive without the rumble in my garage.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoy just looking at mine even when I don't have the time to drive it. The times I do manage to get it out are well worth having it as it is usually after a bad week at work and I need some stress relief. Nothing better for that than going through the gears in my Viper.

I am very fortunate due to the fact that I am very close to some awesome back roads around Brandywine State Park. I can take it out and hit some great back roads and do the twisties and even have a nice straight or two to open her up and can be back home in 20 minutes.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoy just looking at mine even when I don't have the time to drive it. The times I do manage to get it out are well worth having it as it is usually after a bad week at work and I need some stress relief. Nothing better for that than going through the gears in my Viper.

I am very fortunate due to the fact that I am very close to some awesome back roads around Brandywine State Park. I can take it out and hit some great back roads and do the twisties and even have a nice straight or two to open her up and can be back home in 20 minutes.

Best stress relief known to man.

Well, a strong second...

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Easy solution. Buy another Viper and make it a family event. My 2 year old loves riding in my GTS.

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Best stress relief known to man.

Well, a strong second...

I'm with you guys, when life gets out of control, I just take the viper for sprited spin. Then everything is put back into prospective and I can make good choices again...

... That's why I quit my job :lmao: :headbang:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad... You family man you.

Would you do that to the girl that wanted you to co-sign for the bike? Did you auction her off? Are ya'll still dating? :dunno:

She went to the curb. I have a strict rule of only dating sugar momma's. I'm ok being the hot one in the couple, but I expect her to be the $$$$$$$$$$$ one in the couple. I should get some benefit for being so damn good looking :D :rolaugh: :D :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte