Mike Robbins did this and he will do it again!

V10Nationals.com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike Robbins from Ringgold Chrysler Dodge is not only a Viper owner but he is also the friend you have not met yet.

I just met Mike in Bradenton a few weeks ago. By talking to him while we were having dinner with some of the Viper friends he told me that he owns a dealership. Well, I was thinking of buying the new 2004 Durango so I can tow my Viper with an enclosed trailer. My old 98 Durango could only pull it on an open trailer.

So, I called him a few days later and not only he found the Durango exactly with the options that I wanted it but he also gave me the best deal you can possibly get…at dealer invoice!

I hardly know Mike and he goes out of his way to take care of me! What a guy! I picked up my new Durango last weekend and I totally love that car. Day and night comparing to my old one.

Simply put, if you need a Dodge vehicle call Mike first! He will give you the same deal…at invoice. Not to mention you don’t have to hassle with annoying sales people! By the way, he mentioned that if you are looking for a Viper, he sells them to us at invoice + $100.00…that’s it!!

Anyway, I wanted to thank Mike and Ringgold Chrysler Dodge for taking care of me!

Of course, Mike also supports the V-10 Nationals Series financially and by participating to the races.

Thank you Mike!

You must be registered for see images

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I echo your comments. Mike also took great care of me when I bought mine. Despite his busy schedule, he answered all my emails/questions. Thanks Mike!

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike sold me my GTS in December and they are to deliver a new van today. You can't beat the help Mike and Thomas give at Ringgold. BTW, they are delivering this to Ohio and we are looking at 4-6" of snow today.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1Tony1:
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or

Where do I send the bottle of scotch or

Where do I send the pics on "someone and the goat" :laugh:

Tony you just have "Steve" envy because he got his tow vehicle so quickly......

and you have to wait

soooooo

loooooong

to get yours :D

Cudaman :usa:

I hear a response from Tony coming....... Soooooon

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you have some land to scape ??
You call that a tow vehicle :laugh: (sorry Steve!!)

It would look real funny with a gooseneck sticking through the roof.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony I just talked to some of your kids and I told them to plan a revolution and over throw the director. Then they are instructed after they leave the building to go to the nearest pay phone and call their mothers. They should tell them that Tony's is trying to do 9 sec passes in the school bus and they want to go home!

Cudaman :usa:

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike is an asset to the viper community! I wish I had a dealer like that in my area.

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, you can't have my truck since it is too small. Should be here in two weeks. Months before yours buddy.

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike is the man, He has been a great friend to our region & we appreciate it!

Hey tom you shold have seen Dave run his first real race the other weekend! It was awesome, he even took out a fender!

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tony is never nice to me in person I don't understand... :rolleyes:
Thanks for all the kind words Guys I will keep trying to help where I can :2tu:

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike Robbins from Ringgold Chrysler Dodge is not only a Viper owner but he is also the friend you have not met yet.

I just met Mike in Bradenton a few weeks ago. By talking to him while we were having dinner with some of the Viper friends he told me that he owns a dealership. Well, I was thinking of buying the new 2004 Durango so I can tow my Viper with an enclosed trailer. My old 98 Durango could only pull it on an open trailer.

So, I called him a few days later and not only he found the Durango exactly with the options that I wanted it but he also gave me the best deal you can possibly get…at dealer invoice!

I hardly know Mike and he goes out of his way to take care of me! What a guy! I picked up my new Durango last weekend and I totally love that car. Day and night comparing to my old one.

Simply put, if you need a Dodge vehicle call Mike first! He will give you the same deal…at invoice. Not to mention you don’t have to hassle with annoying sales people! By the way, he mentioned that if you are looking for a Viper, he sells them to us at invoice + $100.00…that’s it!!

Anyway, I wanted to thank Mike and Ringgold Chrysler Dodge for taking care of me!

Of course, Mike also supports the V-10 Nationals Series financially and by participating to the races.

Thank you Mike!

You must be registered for see images
:2tu:

Thanks for the kind words, Steve. You where a pleasure to work with, and a true gentleman! :2tu:

I enjoyed all of it... I just wish we had more time to show you guys around. Maybe if you could have spent the night we could have toilet papered 1Tony1's yard! :eek:

Maggies present was here favorite gift!! :headbang:

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike is an asset to the viper community! I wish I had a dealer like that in my area.

Boy, what I could do with that "asset" comment :laugh:

2001 Sapphire blue: Mike's number is 706-935-2328

Tony, as Cheap as you are, I can't believe you did not post the toll free # 877-755-1751 :cool:

SNAKEPILOT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my 2004 Viper from Mike and It was the easiest, most straight forward automobile experience that I can recall. And speaking of which, Mike was right on top of the situation regarding the cam sprocket bolt, which luckily missed me!. Otherwise the car would have returned to Ringgold Dodge, where I know it would be properly repaired.

alabamaacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll add my vote of confidence in Mike and Ringgold Motor Co. as well.
You won't beat Mike's deals. Period.
These days it seems that service after the sale is becoming a lost art. It is 150 miles from here to Ringgold, but we take all our Chrysler vehicles to THEM for service and repairs because they do it right.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[quote
Tony, as Cheap as you are, I can't believe you did not post the toll free # 877-755-1751 :cool:

[/QUOTE]

That other # is toll free (for me) dummy !!