Minnesota Viperclub.. thank you for a good time!!!

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks for a great weekend! It was great fun and I really hope we can meet again!

Tracy, Mike, Ross, Mitch and Aaron.. You guys are the greatest! :2tu:
How was the Sunday cruise?

If you guys ever come to Saskatchewan let me know..

For those who has no clue what I'm talking about, I was invited by the Minnesota Viperclub to join them in one of their annual get-togethers, even though I'm not a member. They treated me just like one of their own and we had a great time. Those guys are cool and really enjoys their cars and having fun.. So if anybody is considering joining a club in that area I can highly recommend MN-Viperclub!!

Once again.. Thank you very much guys! I hope you had a safe and pleasant ride back home.

Erik

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did I know Chuckie would come to the rescue?????? :D :D

It was nice meeting ya Eric!!! Glad you had a good time. :2tu:

Remember, give a call when ya gotta sell, Chuck won't be the only one with 2 vipers!!!!! :p

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, Mitch is one of a kind! Broke the mold when he was made. Mitch and the whole MN club are good people. They welcomed me last year to one of their events and I had a great time meeting them. BTW Mitch, you can buy mine, I have it for sale!
You must be registered for see images attach

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well other than the fact that I'm still hungover it was awesome to see that many Snakes in Winnipeg. Too bad you had to work Sunday, it was a great time! We ate and drank and drank and drank. We did some cruising later on downtown which was something else. I'm not sure why I didn't get a ticket, but I guess luck was on my side. I had to laugh when the local boys wanted to hear my exhaust and I set off the security alarm at the business behind my car. Great time, even better than I expected! Thanks again for showing guys!!
You must be registered for see images

Just a few pics from my place Sat night.

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great to meet you Erik and thanks for making the trip down from Moose Jaw. Too bad you couldn't have hung around for Sunday's festivities. Lots more Vipers showed up. One guy chased us down in his SRT after we unknowingly drove right by his house. Tracy tried his best to get us all arrested but to no avail.

Keep that nose up and the wings level. Buzz Tracy's house if you get the chance.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great to meet you Erik and thanks for making the trip down from Moose Jaw. Too bad you couldn't have hung around for Sunday's festivities. Lots more Vipers showed up. One guy chased us down in his SRT after we unknowingly drove right by his house. Tracy tried his best to get us all arrested but to no avail.

Keep that nose up and the wings level. Buzz Tracy's house if you get the chance.

Keep it above 500 feet though :2tu:

Y2KACR

VCA Member
Reaction score
Tracy, Mike, and Mitch et al,
Sounds like I missed another Minnesota Viperclub good time. Sorry! I'll try to be there next year, of course, that's assuming we get invited back.

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yup, Mitch is one of a kind! Broke the mold when he was made.

Nice to know Mitch's reputation extends well beyond the region.

You are always welcome Gary, we are forced to do that. :rolleyes: After all you're a member.

OP
OP
F

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitch, you will be the first guy I call when I am ready to sell! I just need to find the right price, plus convince myself that I really have to sell it :(

I have a lot of pics from the event (40MB). I will download them to a website and give you guys the address, then you all can get them :)

Tracy.. Unfortunately our flying area doesn't reach your house, but if I fly by.. you WILL know! :headbang: