Modded GTS Search… Open to Suggestions

Scottyairborne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am finally in a position to make my dream of a Viper GTS come true. I have owned many vehicles over the years, including a street 55 Chevy Wagon that ran 8second 1/4 mile through a T56. I have had various sports cars, but this will be my first Viper. After years of reading forums, I know I want a 2nd Gen GTS.

Ultimately, I would like an already modded and proven setup. Either supercharged, cam and heads, and/or nitrous. Something in the 650-800 rwhp category, forged internals, and must be easily drivable (no exotic race gas setups, horrible turbo lag, etc). I am not concerned with a high-mileage car, year (just want Gen II), or color. I want a nice driver, definitely not in the concourse/collector originality market. I do want build/mod history and details, would even consider a rebuilt/salvage title with history of repairs, etc.

If apples were apples…. A solid red 1999 GTS, supercharged, halfshafts upgraded, suspension upgrades, other tasteful mods welcome, in nice driver condition.

Any leads, suggestions, warnings, etc. welcomed….

OP
OP
S

Scottyairborne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I know building yourself ensures the build. I also know modded cars sell cheaper and mods are expensive. Been there, done that, and lost the proverbial t-shirt upon selling. I would love a car that a forum member built, documented, and is ready to pass on. Also, not looking for a steal of a price… fair And reasonable both ways is always better.

OP
OP
S

Scottyairborne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the market, but not in a hurry. I have a couple cars of interest currently, just waiting on details and trying to determine if they can be/are reliably built.

Jeremy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 97 blue and white twin turbo that I would consider selling.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper