Monthly VCA Meeting at Grapevine Dodge

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to let everyone out there know that we are having our meeting at Grapevine Dodge. We are trying to get a large turnout for this meeting. As you know, many of us are trying to get the club stronger and larger. It takes time but with hard work it can be done.

Dennis

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great! Hope to see you there. I hope we see a good turnout so that we can show them how much we want them as a sponsor.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Sapphire/Silver GTS is almost finished with my polish/wax treatment, but it won't be ready tomorrow due to some dental work that I had to have done today.:mad:

I know it's not optimal, but would it help to have PEOPLE show up even if we can't bring our Snake?:dunno:

HEY, POST UP DETAILS LIKE TIME AND ADDRESS ... IT MIGHT HELP!

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yes, the more VCA members we can get to show up the better. The meeting will be held at Grapevine Dodge on Saturday the 9th. The time will be from 2pm till 5pm. We want to show them the enthusiasm as well as how the enthusiasm is growing. I have noticed alot of growing excitement in the club and it is great to see. The new members seem to be bringing alot of enthusiasm. Let's run with it and get the club strong again!!

Dennis

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave