Mopar exhaust?

Ronvpr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has anyone bought and installed the Mopar exhaust from the performance catalog for Gen 3? I can get a great price on it because I'm a Chrysler employee. Any thoughts? I'm looking at Belanger Headers also. Anyone give me an idea of what you paid for them or a preferred store to purchase at (online, walk up store)

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my MOPAR PERF exhaust. No issues for me, great sound, got rid of the crossover and that removed a lot of the heat problems.

alpha85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Mopar street exhaust 2.5" with 3" high flow cats. Great performance and sound.

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Just bought the race exhaust (no cats) but one problem! no hole for the oh2 sensor, Have any of you are using the race system part# P4510176 If so how did you get around this issue?:confused:

OP
OP
R

Ronvpr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Didn't get around it. Engine light comes on. Someone somewhere said there is a fix for it. Reflash? Jump out wires? Still looking.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't get around it. Engine light comes on. Someone somewhere said there is a fix for it. Reflash? Jump out wires? Still looking.

i believe if you get the mopar computer it doesnt turn the engine light on for the o2 sensors anymore. i have the mopar computer, headers, cam and exhaust on my viper truck and no cats and no engine light

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
id leave the o2s in, the cel will go off but will come on from time to time. dont need bungs for the secondard o2s just strap them up somewhere so it is not hanging. or get some sims, but can sometime do the same with just the o2 plugged in

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just left unscrewed my O2 sensors, but left them plugged in. I zip-tied them to the frame rail. I've got about 2,500 miles this way and no check engine light.

I'm about to order and SCT tune anyway though and whoever you get it from can tell it to make the computer think the O2 sensors are functioning to take of any CEL you might have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude