MOPAR NATIONAL

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many of you are taking your vipers to The Mopar Nationals in Columbus, Ohio and to the Famous Brice Road!!!! For those who don't know this is the show of shows for mopars. August 8-10

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two of us from Minnesota are making the trek...my ********* car, and Greg Nelson's '99 Black/Silver ACR...

I have never been...I hear there is a drag event???

OP
OP
O

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep, It is held at the drag strip, there is a huge cruise at night, with tons of mopars. It is awesome to see a 60k Hemi Cuda in a smokie burnout contest lol. You need to go.

S

SUN RA KAT

I may show up just to verify Snake Bitten has 27 coats of Zaino on his magnificent Black Beast.

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be there in the GTS, this with make my 20th year attending the Mopar Nationals.

As long as the police don't do the Gestapo style tactics, Brice Road is awesome.

Last year a dealership started a cruise out in Heath OH. too, it's just east of National Trails Raceway.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be coming down on Friday afternoon. Whey don't we pick a hotel and try and get a block of rooms. Sun Ra Kat - you seem to be Columbus connected, any suggestions. By the way, there is going to be an autocross before the drags, everyone better start practicing, we don't want a Neon with the quickest time.

Rich:

I used your short shifter with a SVS and the new MGW, it doesn't get much better.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad Dodge didn't pressure Belinda to run a Viper Class. Ohio VCA will be there hangin out in spite of the this lack of respect.

Remember the next weekend, Aug 16, is the Combo Viper drags and AutoX at the same place.

OP
OP
O

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I am going to be there Friday and Saturday, and hopefully driving back to Las Vegas in my new viper. Unless the prices there are overpriced.

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So said Sun Ka Rat

I may show up just to verify Snake Bitten has 27 coats of Zaino on his magnificent Black Beast.

Kenny...I'm IN...so bring your huffer to the dragstrip!!! It's about time your speedo cracked 100 mph!!!

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think theres some confusion; this event is (aug 8-10)mopar natls, what is the one the following week (aug 15-17)with the drag/roadcourse combo event??

Reaction score
If the rules change, I know that RSI will bring 3 cars, I will bring mine as well and I'm sure TNT would bring one. But last I heard the rules said mod 2 cars only, No Unlimited cars or any cars who have run a 9 second pass.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert:

Different events, you are referring to the Sept event at Norwalk, the post is discussing the two August events in Columbus. The 15/16th event has autocross and drag racing.

S

SUN RA KAT

So sayeth Bake Snitten
So said Sun Ra Kat

I may show up just to verify Bake Snitten has 27 coats of Zaino on his magnificent Black Beast.

Kenny...I'm IN...so bring your huffer to the dragstrip!!! It's about time your speedo cracked 100 mph!!!

I regularly crack 100 MPH on some of Ohio's finest closed course roads and have hit 150 MPH at Mid Ohio Sports Car course. But now I'm confused as to what the date is for all of this fun - please eddie-cate me as to when to be there.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we're all confused big kat. two events; one aug 8-10 the next one is aug 15-16.

G; ship the tires bro; no problem at all.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960