Mopar Performance Parts questions...

Sho off

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all,

After looking through quite a few exhausts threads here and then checking out the mopar performance catalog, are the below part numbers for the headers offered from Mopar the same ACRX headers than BBG offers?

P5155828 - Mopar race headers
P5155829 - J pipe

Also anyone have any experience or have the Muffler/Pipe kit from Mopar performance listed below?

P5155831 - Exhuast System Mufflers Stainless W/Tips

All part numbers above state 2010 model year, but they should work for all 08-10 model years?

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

After looking through quite a few exhausts threads here and then checking out the mopar performance catalog, are the below part numbers for the headers offered from Mopar the same ACRX headers than BBG offers?

Yes, our American Racing Headers ACRX =BAD BAD BOYZZ SERIES= Headers are OEM. It was pretty kool when they became official in the Mopar Catalog! (FYI) Fits all Gen 4 Vipers.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Todd

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER= :usa:

OP
OP
S

Sho off

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks ! Love your headers, will be eventually ordering a set, just trying to see what pricing from my local dealer will be like compared to ordering direct from you guys.

Another question while on the header topic.

I wanted to use the ACRX header setup with my stock catback. Have head some sound clips and they sound great. But if I wanted to step up to a Corsa exhaust kit at a later date would the headers still fit them? Or is there a different diameter header setup for use with aftermarkter muffler/pipe setups?

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another question while on the header topic.

I wanted to use the ACRX header setup with my stock catback. Have head some sound clips and they sound great. But if I wanted to step up to a Corsa exhaust kit at a later date would the headers still fit them? Or is there a different diameter header setup for use with aftermarkter muffler/pipe setups?

Yes, you can later convert to the Corsa Track with the 2.5" diameter inlet or I can offer you the ACRX Borla set-up which is 3". I would need to know up front so I can build the correct set-up for you. You may be pleasantly surprised with the OEM mufflers sound & performance.

Give me a call anytime and I can spec your system out with you up front so you can make a solid decision on which way best fits your needs & budget.

Thanks for your compliment, we are really working to make good products for the Viper Nation!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

OP
OP
S

Sho off

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, you can later convert to the Corsa Track with the 2.5" diameter inlet or I can offer you the ACRX Borla set-up which is 3". I would need to know up front so I can build the correct set-up for you. You may be pleasantly surprised with the OEM mufflers sound & performance.

Give me a call anytime and I can spec your system out with you up front so you can make a solid decision on which way best fits your needs & budget.

Thanks for your compliment, we are really working to make good products for the Viper Nation!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

I will give you a call when I am ready to get some exhaust goodies ordered.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala