Mopar Southern Classic on Sept 11!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On September 11 is the annual Mopar Southern Classic carshow! This year the show is being held at Year One in Braselton. I have spoke to the show’s promoter and they do not mind up roping off parking, so we can all be parked together. We need to be at Year One by 8:30am, so we will be leaving Atlanta at 8:00am sharp. We will meet at Gwinnett Mall ******* around 7:45am and depart from there at 8. You can see the show flyer and all other information on this website North Georgia Mopar Club

The address for ******* is:
3550 Gwinnett Pl Dr
Duluth, GA 30096-4707

If you want to meet us at the show, the address for Year One is:
YEAR ONE
1001 Cherry Drive
Braselton, GA 30517

Please be at Year One as close to 8:30am as you can.

Hope to see you there!

kyjellywhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Colin I saw your car up at RCI today. The stripes look awesome dude. You have a very sick ride. It was a real treat to stumble upon it today.:headbang: Sean was nice enough to start it up for me and all I can say is wow.:2tu:

I wanted to get my car in there with a pic of yours but they were busy and I was in a hurry.

Cheers!:nana:

kyjellywhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:puppy:Ok a change to the change. We plan on leaving WR around 530am IF and I mean IF the weather is good. Right now they are calling for 30% pretty much all over the state.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:puppy:Ok a change to the change. We plan on leaving WR around 530am IF and I mean IF the weather is good. Right now they are calling for 30% pretty much all over the state.

I washed my car last night. It better not rain! I'm going up and staying at a VCA friend's house tonight, so I'll see ya tomorrow morning. I'll PM you my cell phone # if you need anything

woosch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think i've decided I dont wanna drive that far. Also I got Jerry Lewis (RCI's guy) to come rip out the interior on Thursday.

I'm going to be hitting I-75 at exit 201 around 6:30am if you folks want to meet and head up together.

I'll pm you my cell number.

Chris

kyjellywhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to be hitting I-75 at exit 201 around 6:30am if you folks want to meet and head up together.

I'll pm you my cell number.

Chris

Sounds good but I'm waiting on Colin to get back with me. We were leaving here together. I got your # so I'll let you know before it gets to late. Thanks!

Ky

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there, but damn, 8:30AM? Now I gotta wash the darn thing too in the AM prior, then Breakfast at Waffle house in front of Year One.