More old Viper pics!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently I upgraded my Flickr account to a Pro account (only took me three years!) and was able to view some of my old photos from as far back as 2008! :rolaugh: That sounds weird, anyway here's the pics. Hope you guys enjoy them. :) Pics are from Sommerville, a few Exotic Rallies, Wall Speedway, a Ferrari event, the SRT Track Experience and North Carolina.

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The drift car against the trailer is an awesome shot....the camo effect is really cool.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The drift car against the trailer is an awesome shot....the camo effect is really cool.

agreed 1000%... I'd love to hang that photo in my garage. :2tu:

Wow Ron, I wish I could take photos like that. I need to upgrade from my cell phone :D

I like the colors of the trees with this car... awesome pic!

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That was the last time the car was run under Mopar. Then they dropped ship and a year after that they built the Challenger which didn't fare all that well. Andrew Picard drove the Viper and Sam drove the Challenger. Both cars are used for demos and other events every now and then but Sam is now pursuing a career in global rallycross and off-road events. If you've been following the rallycross recently, Sam finished 2nd to Pastrana in the new Dart at New Hampshire. That was a very exciting race to watch!

--RS

Randomaccess

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah sure is, where have you been? Haven't heard from you in a while!

--RS

Working hard my friend. Still have the magnum, charger, and added a viper to the collection!!! I still have that poster you took of my magnum at the track hanging in my garage.

Let me know if you are going to any events in the area. Would love to catch up and maybe get you to do a poster of the viper.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery