Most ANNOYING Viper moment?

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just wondering who else has had stuff like this happen.

About 20 minutes ago, I was at the gas station, filling up the Viper. I was on the cell phone at the time. Some grungy looking guy came up to me and started asking questions while I was on the phone, and it was a business call, not just some casual chit-chat call with a friend. Anyway, he just would not stop asking questions. I said "I am on the phone" and he just kept asking stuff. Finally I had to yell at him that "I AM ON THE PHONE!!" and he walked away and called me an a$$hole. What is up with that?

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, when I went to KFC a few days ago I got out of the Viper and walked in, and I crossed a couple of 16-17 yearold guys. They did not see me get out of the car. The one guy sees the car turns to his firend and says "Look at that Ferarri" LOL!

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Spin em"
"Liiiiiiight em up" in redneck voice
"burrrrrn emmmm up" same voice

all while spinning there fingers in a circle signaling for me to burn out.

-- trick ive learned

If there is a girl in the car with them, or a girl with a the group trying to get you to burn out.. you simply say "ill do it if she shows me some ta ta's"

It works too... then you just drive off and dont do the burn out ;)

PS: I'm aloud to be immature im a 22 year old viper owner. Fully owned and financed by myself :)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being asked by every single person "what'd it cost?" Since when does buying a Viper make my personal finances public domain? When I used to see Vipers, I'd never ask the owner what theirs cost. If you wanna know, you can get online and see what they are selling for.

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't count the number of times I hear the same questions over and over:

"How much did it cost?" and "How fast have you taken it?"

Another one I really get tired of hearing is:

"Why did you get this instead of a vette?" :rolleyes:

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never had someone ask why I got the Viper over a vette. Although I have had some vette guys try to put it down. You know the lines... "I could put a turbo on my vette and blow your Viper away for half the cost!" Then I just tell them "Yep, and when you go home you still have a pimped out vette, but I have a VIPER".

As for my momment, I pulled up to a stop light and about 5 teenage boys come running to the curb yelling "nice car", "awesome", etc. Then they moon me. LOL!

Vintage Racer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not annoying but a little odd. In the past month I've had three people pull up next to the car and take a picture with their cell phone.

I keep wondering if I look like Tom Cruise.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Everytime I go to the gas station and see the rip off prices for gas....annoys me! Especailly when the price jumps up 20 cents in two days.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When some guy asks last week if I'm envious of the new 12 cylinder model. This guy would have bet his life that the "new model" is a 12 cylinder. After telling him 3 times it was not, I just shut up and bolted.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some guy once got out of his car and INSISTED that Vipers have a 12 cylinder option and those are bas ass. I politley told him like 3 times they didn't. crazzy dude...

Next I would say I'm very annoyed I never get lucky enough to get flashed by some large breasted women..

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it's not a 'most annoying moment' but the most annoying thing is that I haven't been flashed yet!!!

Bill
No way!!! Are you serious? Happens all the time during summer in my next of the woods... :D

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it's not a 'most annoying moment' but the most annoying thing is that I haven't been flashed yet!!!Bill
Wild Bill, huh? You sure don't live up to your handle. :D BFDT (Been Flashed Done That).

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one rates high on my annoying moments list.

You must be registered for see images

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just last week, had a guy walk up at the gas station and stated "I hear the 06 model has all wheel drive"....of course this on the heels of, is that the V-12 version your driving?

Man I could of really played with this kid, but I gave him the thumbs up instead, he had three knock out girls in his car all to himself...

My thought, wonna trade for about 10 minutes, yeap Iam old, but I am not dead, but what a way to go..... :2tu:

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one rates high on my annoying moments list.

You must be registered for see images

Almost made me hurl a little, kind of makes you not want to drive it when it looks like that... :eek:

Hope all is well with the driver....

Was this your car??

DEADEYE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The other day while at the local car hangout with a couple of other vipers, the usual crowd gathers. These little kids approach the cars and start putting their little greasy hands on them. Finger prints all over the place and their parents were nowhere to be found! We told them to stop touching the Bumble bee so the made a bee line to my black GTS and did the same thing. They were about 9 or 10 years old so I couldn't really get too crazy with them.

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The picture thing is the most annoying.
I have had them speed up beside me and take a picture on their cellphones. Last thing I want is some 18 year old guy or chick swerving all around me while trying to drive with one hand and take a picture with the other hand, while not watching where they are going. Then once they have their precious picture they proceed to text it to everyone they know, still while driving near me.
I now counter this threat with the gas pedal.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most annoying? At the drag strip, on one run I did an 8.0 @ 90mph in the 1/8 mile. while driving back to the staging lanes, you have to go right through a crowd. A guy yells out "THAT'S IT?, boooooo"

Like I'm gonna do a 10 second burnout on my street tires, speed shift etc and abuse my car for your entertainment?

I guess people expect a Viper to run 6.0's @ 125. I have to explain that 8.0 is pretty good for a stock anything.

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pulled up to a stoplight once, music blaring. I start hearing from outside the car some guy yelling. Well, he keeps yelling so finally I turn down the music. It's some guy yelling how he likes my car, over and over, but in different ways. I can't tell who it is as I can't see anyone. So I lean over and yell back, "Thank you!" Well, he keeps yelling. I lean over again and yell back, "Thank you!" He then tells me he likes my car again... then says, "You can atleast wave, [******]." I waved which gave them a good laugh.

But I hate how people think I'm an [******] because of the car I drive.

OP
OP
A

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had my car since January and put like 12,000 miles on it....not a single flash. This *****.

Here's another annoying thing....ever been at a traffic light where you get a bad feeling that you are about to be carjacked? You know, you look over and see a group of **** looking dudes in some ghetto mobile eyeballing your car?

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pulled up to a stoplight once, music blaring. I start hearing from outside the car some guy yelling. Well, he keeps yelling so finally I turn down the music. It's some guy yelling how he likes my car, over and over, but in different ways. I can't tell who it is as I can't see anyone. So I lean over and yell back, "Thank you!" Well, he keeps yelling. I lean over again and yell back, "Thank you!" He then tells me he likes my car again... then says, "You can atleast wave, [******]." I waved which gave them a good laugh.

But I hate how people think I'm an [******] because of the car I drive.
Funny...I do the same thing. I have a awesome system in my Viper so everytime i'm alone I crank the music just so I don't have to talk to everybody at each stop light. It's funny people will still try to talk to me and give the motion "turn the music down" I just laugh...Now if it's a ********* different story. :cool:

prm06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I took my Viper to a local car show. There were 3 Vipers there plus many classic cars and custom rods. I was standing with my back to my car talking to the other Viper owners when one of them tells me that some punk kid was getting in my car. So I turn around and here is this kid, probably 15 or 16 years old just getting in the drivers seat. I immediately yelled at him and told him to get out of my car. I asked him what he thought he was doing and he said "I thought these cars were here for people to sit in". Now mind you I have a 95 with a hardtop and Vipermania side windows on it so he had to open the slider and reach inside to open the door.

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to be when I was driving her home for the first time in March through a snowstorm and as I pulled on the offramp to get gas near Carlisle I lost control, did a 360, hit the guardrail and spent the night in Lowes parking lot until the rest of the 8" of snow fell. I continued home the next morning. :eek:

BTW, the only damage was the paint was scraped on the front bumper, good thing I hit the guardrail head on. WHen The car stopped, I was parallel in the right direction about 2" away from the metal of the car hitting the guardrail.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4