Most HP In Your Snake

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
I think Jeff Ellison is pushing 1050 W/NOS to the rear wheels and around 750 without NOS with his King Snake RT-10.
You must be registered for see images

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove jeff's car he drove mine. IT IS FAST
but don't think those are accurate RWHP
numbers with or without nitrous.Help us out here Jeff.

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
I may have misunderstood him but I could almost swear thats what he told me. But again I maybe wrong. Jeff is on his way (I Hope).
By the way Wayne did you decide to keep your awesome GTS or sell it?

Reaction score
I had my Snake dyno'ed in June before the King Snake upgrade and it was 628.8 RWHP and 702.3 ft/lbs torque, (with 100 shot of N2O).

I did the King Snake Upgrade but took it to races before it was finished (no dyno). TNT said they needed to work on the "runners" and it obviously needed tuning (ran erratically). I ran with Albert at VOI 6 nine times at the drag strip. We posted almost identical times (11.6 or 7 @ 128 mph) over and over again and Albert had just dyno'ed his car (with N2O) @ 700 RWHP I believe. I also did the calculation thing and came up with 700 RWHP for both of us.

I'm running much stronger now (after the rebuild, TNT redid the "runners"). I've asked Roy to dyno me car tomorrow if he can.

We're replacing the old nitrous with a 300 two stage as soon as the investigation of the explosion is over.

Jason and others. I have said I expect my car to be able to hit the numbers Roy put out with his King Snake (777 RWHP and 1050 w/ a 300 shot of N2O), but it hasn't made it there yet. I expect it to soon. So if I said to you it's already there, then I overstated it.

Reaction score
Since there isnt a kill section, I'm going to post what happened to me tonight.My first race was a just dynoed 620 Hp blown SS, pulled him by 2 cars to 120 mph.My next race was a 1300 Hayabusa from a dead stop. The first race I couldnt get the car out of the hole he got me by 4 cars, the second I still had spin, but ended getting him by 1 and a half. I set a Z28 out 10 cars and crushed him. Had a really good night of racing.

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody has such big numbers on their car for power. Man, what I would give for just a little bit more and to be able to take it to the track and see what we could do. Until the car looses some weight I guess we are stuck with what I got.

Mark H.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang