Moton Club Sports

escapedan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the Moton Club Sports? What springs are you using? Considering a set, but thought I'd poll the audience first.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I highly recommend doing a search for "motons".

I have Club Sports and I'm running Hypercoil 500lb front and 700lb rear springs.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Motons make a huge difference...

I am using Eibach 500 front, 800 rear.

FWIW... I recommend getting the car more aggressively aligned and corner balanced. That made another big difference.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Moton Club Sports are one of the best mods you can make to your SRT-10.

Most of our guys run 8-inch, 2.25 inside diameter, 500 in/lb Eibach front springs and 8-inch, 2.25 inside diameter 750 to 800 in/lb Eibach rear springs on the street.

You can run much higher spring rates in shorter springs if you 'd like to lower the car (for the track) as switching springs is pretty easy.

Dan

OP
OP
E

escapedan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks all - I received the Clubsports today. As you all probably know, it felt like Christmas when the UPS truck pulled up. Moton suggested 700 front / 900 rear and no softer then 600 front / 800 rear. I'm a bit concerned about the stiffness and I do use this car for a fairly decent amount of street driving.

I use 700 pound front springs, 900 pound rears. (Eibachs)
Kai - do you drive yours on the street? How harsh is the ride? Are we talking wheel bending here?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The ride will be stiff at those spring rates on CA roads - I ran those spring rates for a while.

You can always go softer for the street as springs are easy to change and not very expensive.

Dan