Must Have Items You Carry in your Viper?

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the items that you keep in your Viper and are must haves?

You guys may laugh at my list I will tee it off.

-Convertible Boot Cover/Bag
-OEM Car Cover
-Mini Fishing Bat (for dangerous situation)
-Tiny Notebook/Pen
-Viper/B16 Race Commemorative Coin (for good luck and conversation)
-Hand held blood/alc. tester
-Mini LED Light
-Iphone charger
-Umbrella
-Breath Mints

Which of these would you dump and what am I missing?
I think the umbrella might have to go, never used an umbrella in my life.

Last edited:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 1 shower curtain (in case I get caught in a lot of rain)
Sunscreen
Driving goggles

:drive:

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd probably carry knuckle dusters instead of a fish bat. But the Viper is fast enough to get away from most issues that would require that stuff.

I always have sunglasses in mine, that's about it if I'm not on a road trip. If I am on a roadtrip I carry absolutely nothing unnecessary since the Viper has no room for it.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I carry -Torque wrench, 2 jacks, small tool kit, tire plug kit, pressure gauge, portable air compressor, extra sets of brake pads (front/rear), 4 gas cans, funnel, 2 helmets (spare for passengers), duffel bag for overnight stuff, cooler, folding chair, umbrella (for shade or rain), small .22 pistol (in case I get asked for my wallet), stopwatch, camera, sunglasses.

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I carry -Torque wrench, 2 jacks, small tool kit, tire plug kit, pressure gauge, portable air compressor, extra sets of brake pads (front/rear), 4 gas cans, funnel, 2 helmets (spare for passengers), duffel bag for overnight stuff, cooler, folding chair, umbrella (for shade or rain), small .22 pistol (in case I get asked for my wallet), stopwatch, camera, sunglasses.

This is the closest to my list.

Torque wrench, small tool kit, tire plug kit, pressure gauge, portable air compressor, helmet, duffel bag for overnight stuff, folding chair, camera, sunglasses. I don't have CCW yet so I don't carry, but it's on my list on to do's. I keep a folding sun visor to cover my windshield too.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of you guys are packed for an over night car wrenching getaway :)

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
air compressor, plug kit, sunglasses, toothbrush,gel, condoms. :D

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always carry 3-4 Hot wheels sized vipers for the kids I invariably meet. Any time a kid comes up to me in the car and asks questions and seems like a nice kid I had him/her a car as they leave.

I have gotten a ton of wide smiles and thanks. It makes me smile too. I have gotten lots of positive feedback from parents too.

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always carry 3-4 Hot wheels sized vipers for the kids I invariably meet. Any time a kid comes up to me in the car and asks questions and seems like a nice kid I had him/her a car as they leave.

I have gotten a ton of wide smiles and thanks. It makes me smile too. I have gotten lots of positive feedback from parents too.

Brilliant! :2tu: I have always been pleasantly surprised how many little kids want their picture taken with the Viper. Pay it forward...

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I forgot about that, as I never unload it. Driver accessible, mounted in front of passenger seat on the floor.

Important notice, this needs to be periodically inspected by a person with the right certification because it may lose it's functionality with age.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
........condoms,...........that reminds me, the Valentine One. Because driving a Viper without a radar detector, is just like having a lot of unprotected sex with questionable ladies. :omg:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang