mustangs

RobH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go again. Another weekend- another experience with another mustang owner. only this one was baby fresh from driving school with hahahaaha three of his buddies in a "sports car" right?? I was cruisin minding my own bizz when all of a sudden this "idiot" that i'm passing starts red lining it. Okay i figured... maybe a little way of saying nice car man. but then he proceeded to pull out ride my tail for 1/4 mile before forking off the road revving his engine again like a idiot. I think his horse even backfired. I don't get it?? why don't all you immature (note... i said IMMATURE this time) mustang owners just give the thumbs up to "real" sports cars and stop acting like such fools. that's what i would do if i saw a F1 drive by. I just don't get it anymore??

I know I'm gonna get alot of hate mail again, but as long as i keep getting bugged by these jerks the posts are gonna keep coming until the admin throws me off.

To all my Snake buddies... Merry Christmas :2tu: and to all you foolish mustang drivers :rolleyes: - I HOPE SANTA POURS SUGAR IN YOUR TANK!! :curse:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I'm gonna get alot of hate mail again, but as long as i keep getting bugged by these jerks the posts are gonna keep coming until the admin throws me off.

Seriously, I dont think you need to make a post about EVERY Mustang you encounter. You're in a VIPER, you're going to get cars that want to race. Just be cool about it. :cool:

OP
OP
R

RobH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh i see, so that means because i drive a viper i have to put up with everyone who wants to race even if i don't? there is no such thing as taking a nice cruise with your wife on an early saturday morning?? i guess you're right though... if i didn't want to get bugged so much i should have bought a less intimidating car like a misstang right?? or then would i have vw beetles bugging me?? get my point?? not eveything and every road is a race thing to everyone regardless of the ride they are in. i don't know your age, but one day you'll know what i'm trying to say. If not then maybe one day you will grow up. No offense. But i don't understand your reply. :bonker:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My reply is VERY simple. YOU'RE IN A VIPER, DEAL WITH PEOPLE REVING THEIR ENGINES, WANTING TO RACE AND GAWKING. You dont have to race, just give a thumbs-up and smile. Rev your engine back! Have fun with the car, dont go cruising thinking that everyone wants to mess with you for the wrong reason. HAVE FUN IN YOUR VIPER! :2tu:

OP
OP
R

RobH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gee i wish i had someone come to my rescue. Okay, i'll change just for you dudes and Rev my eng, thumbs up to all, and just have fun acting my shoe size. btw... i don't call "having fun" having someone ride a foot off my bumper. where i live thats called pretty stupid and dangerous. nothing wrong with fun. i have given many thumbs up to many drivers in many different cars in many different states, and have had a lot of great encounters with people. i just don't make it a habit of thinking that driving dangerously is fun.

sorry guys. here is some thumbs :2tu:
MC to you both.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob, in all fairness, you're correct. Driving a foot away from someones bumper isnt safe, nor is it good road etiquette. I do understand where you're coming from, but PLEASE dont let a few goobers who like to act stupid, ruin your Viper experience. No matter what kind of car you drive, someone is going to want to race you, drive on your ass and rev their engine. Just multiply it by a million when you're in one of the coolest cars ever made. Like I said before, try to have fun with it.

BTW, I, in no way, condone racing. You have a Merry Christmas as well.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< oh i see, so that means because i drive a viper i have to put up with everyone who wants to race even if i don't? >>

unfortunatley yes. yes, it does ****, especially tailgaters. i get it too, i am sure everyone here does. if someone is being a real PITA, i just turn into a MCd's for a soda or a gas station, etc. for obvious reasons, you need to get away from them quickly.

<< there is no such thing as taking a nice cruise with your wife on an early saturday morning?? >>

again unfortunately there will be times your nice cruise WILL be interrupted. just part of the territory i am afraid. but it wont happen often.

<< i guess you're right though... if i didn't want to get bugged so much i should have bought a less intimidating car like a misstang right?? >>

true, but it isnt nearly as much fun of course! i like to give them a big smile and a thumbs up no matter if it is a mustang or an accord. most of the time they back off.

<< ..having someone ride a foot off my bumper. where i live thats called pretty stupid and dangerous. >>

you are 101% correct.

now, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in.... ;) :2tu:

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove my Viper to the local Autozone to get brake pads for my wife's accord and some retard in a ford lightning decides to do a pathetic burnout as he drives by my car...I just started laughing.

Jim Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does ****, to be honest. I have an SRT-4, and every stupid kit with a primered, fart-pipe-equipped Accord wants to take me on. I just ignore the kiddies.

'course, the worst was back when I had an SRT-10 for a week and some **** in a Jetta (o_O) revved it as I passed. As if :rolleyes:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RonH: I feel your pain, but it's one of the downsides to owning a Viper. The car is in the top 1%... everyone wants a shot at the title. I get cut off by every yahoo out there in a VW. Even had a guy in a minivan full of kids swerving behind me trying to race. :eek:

People get stupid around Vipers. It doesn't help that now every car manufacturer now has a wannabe +300hp "sportscar". Don't get me started on all the evos and wrx's out there. :rolleyes:

All you can do is **** it up or sell the snake. Just remember... with the few downsides comes the MANY upsides. :2tu:

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not all mustang owners are morons as you would like to put it. I have encountered many people who are morons in mustangs, imports, or even exotic cars. I cannot wait to sell my mustang so I can eventually get my viper, but for being only 21 right now, I consider my mustang a very respectable car for what I could possibly afford. I have had the car supercharged, it is lowered, and it has a full cervinis stalker body kit, as well as a lot of bolt ons, such as an off road x pipe and a bassani catback. If I saw a viper, or any car for that matter that I respected, I would make sure to catch up to it to get a better look at it. I would even go home and tell my friends I saw a viper on the road that day. However, there is no excuse for that kid riding your bumper. It is extremely dangerous, but he should not be what you generalize a mustang owner as. I'm honestly embarassed to be categorized as someone in that class, because that is exactly how I categorize any import that has done that to me. Bottom line, you have a beautiful car that deserves to be appreciated, and that kid did not appreciate it an acceptable way, but not all mustang owners are morons, as I hope that I have proved.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh i see, so that means because i drive a viper i have to put up with everyone who wants to race even if i don't? there is no such thing as taking a nice cruise with your wife on an early saturday morning?? i guess you're right though... if i didn't want to get bugged so much i should have bought a less intimidating car like a misstang right?? or then would i have vw beetles bugging me?? get my point?? not eveything and every road is a race thing to everyone regardless of the ride they are in. i don't know your age, but one day you'll know what i'm trying to say. If not then maybe one day you will grow up. No offense. But i don't understand your reply. :bonker:

No, No and No.
No nice cruises, No safe streets without tailgaters, No racing and so on.
Unfortunately this comes as part of owning a Viper.
I am "challenged" a minimum of 2-3 times A DAY!!

Sport bikes, LOTS of the.
Mustangs, but not all of them.
Corvettes, expecially the C-5's.
Most Fartcan owners, but not all.
Even a Ford Diesel 4x4....

Sometimes I ignore them, sometimes I feel the need to spank them, sometimes I even spray to make sure they'll get it FIRST TIME.

And sometimes they'll never get it and keep rotating like a fly...

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love to drive my viper all over the place, I take all encounters as a compliment but to be truthful here there are some mustangs and imports we can't give much room to or we will be looking at their taillights for a little while at least. My buddy’s street legal 02 Mustang cobra runs a 10.8 I can’t do that (not yet).

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love to drive my viper all over the place, I take all encounters as a compliment but to be truthful here there are some mustangs and imports we can't give much room to or we will be looking at their taillights for a little while at least. My buddy’s street legal 02 Mustang cobra runs a 10.8 I can’t do that (not yet).

They did not make a cobra in 2002. They came in 99, 01, 03, and 04. Cobras are very easily put into the 10's though.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW, your right, and I would have bet you money his was a 02 the same year as my snake (glad I didn't) I called Dave and it's an 03, SORRY, shows you how much I know about Ford. We NEED to know our competition. Good luck on getting your Viper one day, nothing in this world like it. I too was very proud of my 1980 Indy pace car turbo Trans Am (my first car, still have it) when I was a kid.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant