my 2004 mamba fell through

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im in the process of buying a red 04 with 900 miles on it for 47k. Car has been stored most of its life but basically a new car. Some nice stripes and my compulsion will be over. Now what color looks good on a red car? gotta wake it up. Red was not my original color i wanted but i can live with the fact the car is basically new.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! White or silver stripes would really wake the car up!

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Silver stripes on red FTW!

Yep silver or black. But definately needs something. Kinda pumped, coming from a modded Viper i know im losing power but imok with that.Gotta love this guy having this car stored and maintained. He was a General in the Army, so he must be a stright up guy. At least the broker tells me so..now i gotta go get it

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

23524_1400140400460_1140807549_31199757_4403532_n.jpg

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in the process of buying a red 04 with 900 miles on it for 47k. Car has been stored most of its life but basically a new car. Some nice stripes and my compulsion will be over. Now what color looks good on a red car? gotta wake it up. Red was not my original color i wanted but i can live with the fact the car is basically new.

Definitely WHITE. My buddy tried black and it was ** hum. He changed them to white and the car took on a whole new identity. It came alive!!!:2tu:

Before
picture.php

After
picture.php

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I gotta ask..... Why the need to get into a lower miles, basically same car? Were you starting to have problems with your 2003?

No my car was rock solid with 54k. Just a change i do every couple of years. its gets expensive but this one will stay with me for a longy. I'll definately drive it, but i like the low mileage!!! go figure.

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And i never considered white til i saw some pics. Looks neat.

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And i never considered white til i saw some pics. Looks neat.

Thinking black or silver. Black to pick up the vert top makes sense, but if you have some stripe pictures i would love to see them.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the vert I think white would not work well against the red & black. In fact I may change my vote there, I love the silver on the coupe, you see a lot of white, and the a nice metal flake silver on red is awesome. But with the vert, I think you may be right, tying it into to roof black might be better. I have a black 03 and want silver stripes, but the roof had kept me from doing it. I have a silver GT500 with black stripes and a glass roof, which looks essentially all black from the outside, and the stripes blend nicely into the roof line. No matter what you do, it'll look great though.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Because of the black top, definitely go with the black stripes. If it were a Coupe, white or silver would look great........but not as good as black. Okay, I might be a little biased on that last comment!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96