My 2009 ACR ******** is listed for sale!

V

Venomiss

Congratulations on the Viper!

Hope you can join the VCA and with the luck you had purchasing this Viper maybe you should buy a raffle ticket too.

OP
OP
C

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are gonna love that car, Buddy! I miss her already! There are a lot of pics in my gallery you may want...if you can get past the curvy chicks with small bikini's.

OP
OP
C

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe there are still no decent spy shots of the Gen V. But yes, I will strongly consider it when the time comes. For a year or so will be without a sports car. Oh well. The girls will just have to suffer.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe there are still no decent spy shots of the Gen V. But yes, I will strongly consider it when the time comes. For a year or so will be without a sports car. Oh well. The girls will just have to suffer.

I was thinking the same thing. I am amazed that they were able to keep it under wraps this long. It never happens that way. Someone always leaks something. I think all other car companies should take note because apparently Dodge did something right with hiding the car, well unless of course there is no car to begin with.