My 97 - Venom 600 is less than 24hrs away!

Rev Maynard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New to the forums....

Yes sir...it's going to be hard to sleep tonight. I picked up the Serial #1 of 60 Venom 600's from Bernie at BJ Motors. He is delivering it here in PA tommrow AM. (poor guy is going to be up early)

My brother bought a 96 GTS blue with white stripe from Bernie this past December and is thrilled with the car.....now that I got to drive my bro's GTS....I couldn't resist!

I'll post pics once I have it! :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to you!!! I bet it WILL be hard to sleep tonite....hope all arrives safe and well...pics, pics, pics!!!!! The '96 blue/white coupe IS the epitome of all Vipers, our personal favorite. Good to have you on the forums-Welcome! ~juli~

OP
OP
R

Rev Maynard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car! Bernie always has top notch cars.

What part of PA are you from?

Eastside - Dolyestown...about 35Min NE of Philly. How is Pitt. today? nice and cloudy like here? :(

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads on the car! I've seen pics of the car and it looks awesome!

You do know it was repainted from the original red color and motor has been redone??

Good luck with the car and BE CAREFUL! Watch out for the "Snake Bite", you will get bitten at some point everybody does!:shocked:

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.bjmotors.biz/images/inventory/1997HennVenom_1803/large_19.jpg

Redliner; I appreciate you looking out for a new Viper Owner! John is aware of all of the information as I do not sell cars and not tell them the story behind it. I can appreciate you looking out for him!!!!!!!! Hope you would do the same for me if I buy a car you know about. John I will be leaving here hopefully by 5AM sooner if I can get my fat butt up and out! Motor redone (can you say much better than before), fascia painted, splitter painted, car detailed and ready for delivery.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rev Maynard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernie is the man. *** yes, bernie fully disclosed to me the history of this car...and I was THRILLED to take it off of his hands.

he brought it up this AM (early) and I drove it about 15 miles home. I can't say enough about this car AND of course about BJ motors and Bernie. What they say about him is true....I see why he has such a great reputation.

Now....if I could just get some sleep. = )

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No accusations here, only heard good things about your rep.

Its an awesome looking car (had my eye on it)............I'm jealous! Enjoy and be careful.

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of a very fast car!! You haven't mentioned it but this is a Hennessey Venom 600 Viper. I also own a Hennessey Viper...a 96 GTS Venom 550. I absolutely love my car and can't say enough good things. I'm sure that you will be very happy with the power and handling.

Enjoy!!

OP
OP
R

Rev Maynard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of a very fast car!! You haven't mentioned it but this is a Hennessey Venom 600 Viper. I also own a Hennessey Viper...a 96 GTS Venom 550. I absolutely love my car and can't say enough good things. I'm sure that you will be very happy with the power and handling.

Enjoy!!

Ahhh yes. Too true. Hey ....is it bad that I simply drove my car .1 miles around my block beacuse I could not HELP MYSELF!!!!!!

come on skies....bring me sunlight!!! :)

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't leave that garage door opener on your visor. Someone gonna steal yo car! All they have to do is take it, then follow you home and hit you later when you are sleeping.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang