My dream car

GTSJERRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Other than my viper of course, this is my 69 roadrunner i bought about 6 months ago im still in the process of putting it all back together as you can see. The person i bought it from started the restoration 10 years ago and lost intrest, he pretty much did everything but put it back together. Hopefully it will be back on the road in 6 months or so.
6979rr05_019-med.jpg

6979rr05_012-med.jpg

6979rr05_011-med.jpg

6979rr05_005-med.jpg

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SWEET car.

My dream car (other then the viper of course) is a Saleen S7 (maybe one day huh?)

BTW you ran an 11.64 @ 120 with just smoothies/filter cat back and no cats???

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry you get points off because the fender bolts are not painted.LOL

Its nice to get a break from that. The old car hobby is famous for obsessive-compulsive types.

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bring it to a club meeting sometime when its done...that's awesome. if you ever need a hand wrenching on it give me a call.

Ben

OP
OP
G

GTSJERRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, that is my favorite mopar color, i would have left the car completely original but you got to love chrysler for this color combo, the car came from the factory gold exterior with a dark green top, and green interior. So it got a color change, other than that everything else is stock, its a 105K mile, no rust, owned by a woman from 69 to 96!

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jerry,
I guess we have very similar(and good) tastes...I just got the cars in the opposite order. I've had the runner since 96' and the GTS in 02'....Congrats
7822runner_on_water-med.jpg

You may be surprised how many people go crazy over the roadrunner, especially with the subdued color choice! :)