My engine is on it's way to Arrow.

Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My engine is on it\'s way to Arrow.

My engine was in the crate and on it's way to Arrow as of Friday 4/26. I am told I will be receiving a new long block assembly and that turn-around time for my engine will be about a week to a week and a half since Arrow has pre-assembled bottom ends and all they have to do is add my 96 specific items from my engine and bolt on accessories.

At this time it appears to have been a porous block problem, I'll get the official statement from Arrow as soon as I can.

I haven't found anyone by using "Search" who has had a turn around time of a week and a half, I can only hope...

GATOR SERPENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: My engine is on it\'s way to Arrow.

My engine shipped on Feb 21 and returned to the dealer Wed April 24th. They did a total rebuild though, so may not take you as long. Depends how busy they are up there. They flew it home on Friday April 19 and still delivered the 24th. They are fast, but dealer will tell you 8-12 weeks. I think 5-8 Weeks. Good Luck

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mine went out the end of October, 2001, got it back mid December, but again, a total rebuild. About 6 weeks total. If you can get it back within a couple of weeks, that is great! You won't lose much driving time with the better weather up now. But, the break in procedure will drive you nuts!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am picking up my trailer tomorrow. We talked about bringing your car home durring the wait. Still want to? call me, you got the number.

PS George beat me at the local show this weekend and is just ready to explode. give him a call if you get a minute.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We discussed the dealer pay for the tow, but his dealer is over 100 miles away, so probably wouldn't happen.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A week and a half
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Took em' 9 1/2 weeks to do mine!!!!

OP
OP
S

Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah I'm not holding my breath for a week and a half turnaround. Mopar Steve has offered to haul my Viper for me should the engine end up at Arrow for and extended stay.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960