My first weekend as a car salesman???

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A weekend of learning it was, being a business owner I knew better but must have had a mental lapse.. Found that pricing your Viper at rock bottom $45g does not mean it will sell easier than selling it for more (I thought it would be done by now)..

Anyway I returned to Park Place Ltd. and verified their intended sale price for this car today which is the mid $50's after some front end facia airbrushing to hide chips and a little bolster repair that they put the cost at $100 for a total of less than $200 in detailing it's ready for sale..

I've chosen to have the front facia fully repainted to give it a like new appearance and have the bolster professionally replaced or repaired then sell the car for $49.5k in a condition that would satisfy even the most discerning buyer.. Live and learn

To be fair to anybody in route i'll honor my original price if i'm contacted within 24 hrs and have cash in hand in 72 hrs
smile.gif

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An honest car salesman? You could start something new!! Good luck selling your car,you have my respect.
I know there are some out there but not very many.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant