My Heffner 522cid TT Viper is done!!

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the call I have been waiting for ...

91 Octane ... 902rwhp / 957rwtq

100 Octane ... 1007rwhp / 1142rwtq

116 Octane ... 1093rwhp / 1200rwtq

The 116 Octane program never hooked up. The numbers were the best recorded before the rear tires broke loose on the dyno after several attempts. This is with the usual crowd of people sitting on the rear of the car.

The car is being shipped back to me as I type this and should be here Monday afternoon/evening. I'll Post pics as soon as I take some. :headbang: :headbang:

Walt McFarland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great numbers. Can't wait to here more about it once you've had the chance to drive it. Jason seems to be finishing one TT a week lately. My GTS is now in line...

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! :2tu:

***** you can't run 93, but that's enough POWER for the Street--That's for sure! :D

Wait 'til you drive that BEAST---Make sure you eat well the night before, take your vitamins, etc. Your heart will be pounding once you hit the GO PEDAL!! :headbang:

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the call I have been waiting for ...

91 Octane ... 902rwhp / 957rwtq

100 Octane ... 1007rwhp / 1142rwtq

116 Octane ... 1093rwhp / 1200rwtq

The 116 Octane program never hooked up. The numbers were the best recorded before the rear tires broke loose on the dyno after several attempts. This is with the usual crowd of people sitting on the rear of the car.

The car is being shipped back to me as I type this and should be here Monday afternoon/evening. I'll Post pics as soon as I take some. :headbang: :headbang:

Congrats! im jealous! I want a 522 cid motor...with a BIG shot of Gas! That would be a torque maniacs dream! I'd take the turbos too :laugh: congrats!

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I am definitely coming to the Aug 7th cruise. Can I have a ride then? I'll wear some depends :p

I'm with Detlef on this one! And you kinda promised me a ride at the food and cruse in March! Enjoy that beast, and if you find yourself in Northern Colorado in record time, let me know, I at least want to see it!

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walt, Thanks! I'll post up pics and a review as soon as I get the car back. :cool:

DSR, It should be a real beast! :headbang:

Casey, We don't have 93 here so I had to have it tuned for 91. I do have a place near my home that sells 100 out of the pump though. That's what I run in my Porsche. Looks like the Viper won't need it. ;)

Dave, Let me know when you come out here next. :cool:

Ricky, Thanks!! The pics are definitely something I am looking forward to get done. I still have not seen any. :(

FLOORIN, Thanks! :cool:

Detlef, I am sure I'll be giving a few rides. :headbang:

FLYNLO, Thanks!!! :cool:

KENRIC, Thanks!! :cool:

NHL, I'll give you a ride ... I'll have a buddy with me on this upcoming cruise though so it will have to be a short one. :2tu:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Casey, We don't have 93 here so I had to have it tuned for 91. I do have a place near my home that sells 100 out of the pump though. That's what I run in my Porsche. Looks like the Viper won't need it. ;)

Yes, I doubt your TT will need 100! I recently found a place 5 minutes from my house that sells 110 out of the pump too! I can say with a Straight Face, that I'm running Pump Gas at all times! :p

Get those pictures up as soon as finish your first drive,of course it may take you a while to regain your composure :headbang:

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a beast! Make sure you get plenty of pictures once you got it!!