My newest Vipers

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Between Christmas, a couple lucky store finds and my recent trip to Detroit, I've added a lot of Vipers over the last month. Here's a pic for anyone who cares:

Christmas gifts:

You must be registered for see images attach

Store finds:

Detroit souvenirs:

Ridemakerz SRT-C remote control car:

The new jewel of my collection! A Ridemakerz SRT-C that I had autographed by Herb Helbig, Dick Winkles, and Ralph Gilles: :headbang:

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Wow, looks like you made out really well Chad! Congrats on the finds! It seems like several manufacturers are producing Vipers these days. I'm still searching for the "Best of Muscle" and "Mopar Mayhem" Vipers. Can't seem to find them in the stores around here. Looks like eBay may be my best bet.

Those Ridemakerz are really cool, especially the autographed one. Thanks for the pictures!

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just found the "Best of Muscle" one yesterday at a KB Toys that is closing. After the sale discounts, I think I paid about $1 for it! It was the only Viper they had in the entire store that I saw.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy ****! Chad secretly likes yellow!:omg:

I knew it!:D

Nice car. Got the same one for Christmas too.:rolleyes:

Robert

You got one too? Crap, I was going to send it to you as a birthday gift and replace it with a red one :D

I'll try to post pics of my whole collection in a couple days. I'm working on rearranging them and displaying a lot of other ones I had in storage. I'll also post any doubles I have incase someone wants to trade.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOVE the GTS-Rs, Chad...nice collection already! Nice Bee in there too, and your autographed VIPER! NIIIIIIICE! ~juli

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!:lmao:

Just noticed now!

The red car.

Has a V 8.

That is why red Viper are so slow!

BWWWWAHAHAHAHA!:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Umm, Sorry for the sudden outburst.:D:D:D

Oh yes, was very kind of you to offer to send it for my birthday, but now knowing you REALLY DO like yellow, I would have felt bad if you had sent it to me!:rolaugh:

:D:D

Robert

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good catch Robert, I noticed it when I checked out their website for options to put on the cars, which makes it even funnier to see it here. Chad is just pretending to not like yellow all the time.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so who here has the largest collection of Viper "stuff"? Of course we have to exclude Maurice, Marko, and Jon B. I just picked up three more last night so I am at about 120 model cars plus more posters and Lit. than I could count. Once I build a bigger room so I can fit it all in one place I will post pictures.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!:lmao:

Just noticed now!

The red car.

Has a V 8.

That is why red Viper are so slow!

BWWWWAHAHAHAHA!:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Umm, Sorry for the sudden outburst.:D:D:D

Oh yes, was very kind of you to offer to send it for my birthday, but now knowing you REALLY DO like yellow, I would have felt bad if you had sent it to me!:rolaugh:

:D:D

Robert

A V8?? I got ripped off! I told them I wanted the stock RED Viper engine. Not yellow! :rolaugh::drive: Refund!!

Good catch Robert, I noticed it when I checked out their website for options to put on the cars, which makes it even funnier to see it here. Chad is just pretending to not like yellow all the time.

I never said I didn't like yellow. I said its slow. And I said yellow Vipers are the ones in the fast lane on Interstate going 45mph. But I know you guys can't help it. The good thing is, with V8's, your gas mileage is way better than mine :D

Stretch, I agree.

That is why he bought a half yellow car in the first place!:D

Robert

I bought a "half yellow" car because I knew it was a bunch of sick yellow Viper owners who would kill for the wheels and I can sell them for a huge profit to help finance a years worth of ******* visits :headbang:

ok so who here has the largest collection of Viper "stuff"? Of course we have to exclude Maurice, Marko, and Jon B. I just picked up three more last night so I am at about 120 model cars plus more posters and Lit. than I could count. Once I build a bigger room so I can fit it all in one place I will post pictures.

I'll count mine today sometime. I prob won't win, but I have a pretty healthy collection. I'm just going to count model cars/RC cars though. I have some Viper books, books that have Vipers in them (but aren't strictly about Vipers), and also things like posters, brochures, shotglasses, signs, etc as well. I most definitely need more space!

Last edited:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+500 (model Vipers) so far:D
+500 brochures/prints/etc...also

HR11.jpg

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+500 (model Vipers) so far:D
+500 brochures/prints/etc...also

HR11.jpg

WOW!! Awesome display! I would love to see some close-ups.

I have over 1,300 vipers. Most are in 1:64 and smaller scales and include many minor variations such as packaging, wheels, bases, etc....but all are different in some way by my standards!

Eric

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey V10, what's the yellow on the bottom of the right rear tire on your Ridemakerz? Mine doesn't have it.