My official new guy here thread.

sootyguy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everyone, what a cool viper site. Just wanted to introduce myself. Im from Pennsylvania and have owned my viper since Nov. of 2011. It was pretty much a garage queen, it had only 3800 miles on it. I absolutely love my car! Nothing quite like i have ever driven. I look foward to learning a ton of stuff from all you guys.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 109

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA. Very nice Viper. I hope you have many years of enjoyment with it.
Be sure and seek out and join your local Chapter Club. All the best.

Abe Froman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the club.... Be on the lookout for those PA ***-Holes they like to eat Vipers... (Born and raised in the "Burgh")

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a garage queen. I use mine occasionally, but when I do it's such a special treat. I enjoy looking at beautiful cars in my man cave almost as much as I like driving them. Guess I'm weird, but happy--Dave

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im between Carlisle and Chambersburg.

Well, you have NO excuse for not attending Carlis-le Mopar in July! Welcome, by the way, what a gorgeous color. Lot's of car and Viper related events in the PA/MD/DE areas.

From your user name, you sound like an diesel-head like me (although I'm diesel-less at the moment, LOL!)

OP
OP
S

sootyguy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the club.... Be on the lookout for those PA ***-Holes they like to eat Vipers... (Born and raised in the "Burgh")

Hey Abe, I was just in the "Burgh" yesterday, and yes, im watching out for our infamous potholes.

OP
OP
S

sootyguy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Plans for the new pet?

Right now, my plans are just taking drives. My wife and i just drove down this past saturday to cars n coffee at Katies in VA. My first time there and i think im gonna go back in 2 weeks, it was incredible.

OP
OP
S

sootyguy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, you have NO excuse for not attending Carlis-le Mopar in July! Welcome, by the way, what a gorgeous color. Lot's of car and Viper related events in the PA/MD/DE areas.

From your user name, you sound like an diesel-head like me (although I'm diesel-less at the moment, LOL!)

Yea im gonna attend the event at Carlisle for sure. Im definately looking forward to all the events and meeting lots of viper owners and picking up some info.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the family, we would love to have you attend some of our events this year, feel free to give me a shout, I am from Harrisburg. We hope that you consider joining the PA Region of the Club.

Carmen
717-213-0399

kevin922

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay now this is just too crazy - i had to double check and make sure I wasn't reading one of my posts. First of all congrats. Secondly, I bought my 2006 GTS blue SRT 10 convertiable (one of only 88) in November 2010, it was a garage queen as well with only 4800 miles on it. It had the exact same sticker on the window. Where did you buy yours at? This was a pic I took shortly after I purchased the car.
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21