My Precious, Hobbition GTS from down under

NZGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all from New Zealand,
I finally have the car of my dreams, I have just been driving :drive: my blue white strips gts for the last two weeks.
Although I have owned it since jan, I work as engineer on superyachts so do not get home much, man was that a long 8 month wait.
But finally I got my hands on my new love and she did not let me down, I know all you guys say how much people stare at you , but you are in the states:usa: were they are made!!!. In NZ people were falling over when they saw it. I had a group of boy racers chase me for 100kms :smirk: just so they could get a pic with it.
Very cool car.But allready getting the twitch to put an ROE blower on. just a bit scared about the whole tuning thing when I am a long long way away from anyone that even knows what a viper is.
Well glad to join the club and will be around in here a bit.

Craig

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats Craig!!:2tu:
Did you have to make her right hand drive?
Don't be scared about the Roe Super Chargers! With great support from Sean Roe and many others, tuning is no big deal!!:drive: I have installed 108 of them and they all run great!:cool: If you need any help with your new love, don't hesitate to ask.

:needpics:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Craig! Let us know if we can help in any way!

Our holiday party is on Dec. 8th, if you happen to be in the neighborhood. :D

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. NZ is by far my favorite place to visit of all the countries I have been to. Where are you located? I hope to be heading back that way in the first half of '08.

As everyone said:

:needpics:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome NZGTS!! You have THE epitome of Vipers everywhere...the GTS is the best body style Viper in our opinion (we both have 1/18 collections of the same GTS). My aunt lives in Christchurch, loves it there. Take Chuck Tator up on his offer, he's as good as his word...everybody here is very helpful. So you don't see many Vipers there, huh?!!
You will get the 'whiplash' effect from people looking at you~~~going into your summer there is it not? Best wishes and welcome aboard! ~juli

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome again NZGTS. My guess is that there are probably less than a dozen Vipers in NZ so you are no doubt in very rare company. No wonder they chased you for 40 kms. BTW, I agree with the comment above about NZ being one of the most beautiful places in the world. More sheep than people. Queenstown is a great place to visit the southern alps.
All the best with your Viper downunder.
Pavenom RT/10

OP
OP
N

NZGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hay guys and girls,
Thanks for the big welcome.yay
Yes NZ is very very beutifull, unfortunatly I dont get to see it as often as I would like.
The car was imported into australia and Chrysler ozzy used it as a show car for two years, They had paid TWR(tom wilkinshaw racing not sure if you guys would have heard of him but big in down under and british racing) to do the conversion. top notch job and would never be able to tell it did not come from the factory like it.
The guy I bought it off imported it into NZ and only sold it cause he wanted to start a superbike importation company.
We to have personalised plates and I bought some for my baby, TOXIN is what they are , thought it was pretty fitting
Thanks for the advice on the ROE , with the exchange rate the way it is at the moment I will save heaps on buying it now.
Love this website and being able to talk to other people about these fantastic cars.
As soon as I find out how to post pics,if I am aloud? then I will chuck some on.

it only has 15mls on the clock and is in mint condition

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang