my widebands install (pics)

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, installed 2 LC1 with dynotune gauges while i was installing my headers. Took a couple of pics of the job when done, if anyone ever wants to do something similar, please share.

The 3 switches and leds are: 2 for the LC1 calibration and led diagnostic and the other set of switch and led is for the PWM that i have yet to install. I tried to do an installation as clean as i could, still got to do some touch up on the ashtray but, you get the idea.

Let me know what you think.

first, driver side
You must be registered for see images

second, passenger side

driver side wideband controller

passenger side wideband controller (hard to see i know)

VEC2 with a lot of wires for the VEC, the widebands and the PWM, was able to hide them pretty good i think.

switches and leds

gauges, can be removed anytime, it's holding with blue gum, as you can see with the flash :)

G

grcforce327

I have two of these gauges and they still have the clear protective film on the face, if anyone is interested.I upgraded to a digital dash.:D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have that same gauge for my nitrous bottles pressure and im gonna have another soon for my WB....nice install and io like the ashtray.

OP
OP
P

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vibrant performance, canadian company, like 80$ each

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vibrant performance, canadian company, like 80$ each

How does it sound with the rest of your exhaust?

I have a Dynomax bullet in where my cats used to be, but it is still REAL loud. It sounds awesome, but it is so loud it's a cop magnet. I was thinking of trying another brand in place of the dynomax piece to see if it will take the edge off.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ian,
I run one Dynomax Ultraflow(6" round) on each side. I love the sound. Not to loud just driving around normally, but at WOT, it's a beast! You'll hear it in Florida in Dec. :2tu:

OP
OP
P

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ian,
I run one Dynomax Ultraflow(6" round) on each side. I love the sound. Not to loud just driving around normally, but at WOT, it's a beast! You'll hear it in Florida in Dec. :2tu:

same thing, nice at idle and cruise and loud at wot.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you get your kit from? Can I use a different gauge with that controller?

OP
OP
P

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can see everything on innovate motorsport web site, the gauges i have are from dynotune and are made to go with the innovate kit.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the LC-1 and DynoTune kit from Innovate and it works great. I have an extra WBO sensor in the classifieds if anyone needs one.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've looked at the website but I'm not clear on a few items. Do i need two controllers, one for each side? What is the output of the controller to the gauges? Is it just a single wire?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will need two controllers, one for each side. Look in the illustrated upgrades section, Damn Yankee did a writeup on how to install these and use them with the vec.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te