Nadine, how about a few words on your Avatar!

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There probably is smoke coming off my front wheels!! ...I was holding it on the brakes, while the rears were kicking out 5000 RMP with 80 MPH showing on the Speedo! I'm flattered by the amount nice remarks you have all made about it; I don't feel I deserve them...I was only being a hooligan! This sort of brake, clutch, drive line abuse, is not car friendly. It is no way to treat any car, but is easy to show off and do in a Viper, as there is so much power there to play with! The Viper is such a brutey, that it takes it and nothing breaks (yet...!). Those rear 335's heat up quickly once spinning, so smoke pours off them, you have to be ready with the camera, and not down wind either! The tire smoke even comes in car, through the air vents while its happening, quite spooky, smells too!

OP
OP
Tom and Vipers

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy, someone deserves some credit for blending the original into the current picture. Now I remember the original, but boy that Avatar looks sooooooooooo
bounce.gif
good!

The picture almost has this eastern, spiritual kind of look - like the elaborate tapestries of Vishnu..........

......... oops, too much sugar!

Back to the chickens!

{[Got me the "I need a new name BLUES!"]}

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
She already has been a "cover girl". Check out a previous issue of viper mag where her tatoos are displayed in living color!

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Joe, Chris or Vipermad, can any of you post the "smokin Viper"
on the VCA home page so as to enable we computer amatuers to utilize same as a desktop? Just a thought.
Bob

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean, It's actually stickers. (Boring info: UK law dictates a certain size and spacing of the license number, and front must have reflective white backing). When I took the horrid big plastic plate and holder off I discovered the front fascia had 9 holes drilled in it, (argh...Chrysler UK)! Managed to source some reflective adhesive vinyl, and Neil UK (thanks) made me the lettering. Gives him that clean shaven look now, (Mark O, are you reading?).

Steve, yes, your right.
smile.gif