**** sub 10

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** has been going great recently and achieving a couple of her Viper ambitions, a sub 10 for the 1/4 and completing a standing mile at over 200mph. A few pics yesterday from Santapod, one of the few 1/4 tracks in the UK

You must be registered for see images

wheelie bars will be needed soon :)
Well done *** !!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Wow! Talk about your fast women... j/k! (wink)

Awesome! Fantastic! Way to go, Nadine!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top Shelf Nadine!!

Top Shelf!!

Jay K.

ps. Who was running with the Henny front clip?

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gotta admit, that's pretty darned ****... the 1/4 mile run that is ;)

A chick who can do sub 10 quarter mile runs, as Borat would say... VERY NICE!

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** just isnt the driver, she litterally does all her own work on the car whether it be fitting a new diff or mapping the VEC, to lugging the wheels and tires around at the track. So she knows her car inside and all the technical stuff which is way over our heads. ***'s a one girl racing team ;)

Jay K, **** car is the one with the henny nose. She decided to swap it it see if it would acheive better aeros
on the airfield top speed events

Last edited:

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the nice words. Gosh, not posted here for sometime, sorry no time, just been manic with work and things to do. Because of budget, I'm still on the OE suspension, and its well worn-out, but is good for weight transfer! The runs were on DOT street legal radials. I don't have rims for slicks / skinny's, but often wonder what that set up might be like? Car needs diet, I'm still carting a tow hitch, and AC because although I worked out the belt length needed, my 2 UK suppliers couldn't get any.

I have one of Roes first SC's #3 I think it was, and stuck with it, the OE ECU (tweaked by DC Performance) and Dans ported heads, and the VEC2. Blower is 10 psi with Aquamist Water Injection mapped system. I'd love to go Paulo's turbo set up one day (I'm saving). I bought a NOS kit about 5 years ago and part installed it but was always helping others with their cars and never got to finishing mine. My valve guides are shot and the last 3 years I've not had a moment to fix them (even though DC Performance have given me nice new guides). He currently ***** in as much oil as gas on the over-run, and misfires shamefully out of turns :-( Anyway, UK company Wizards of NOS approached me at a drag race event and were keen for me to get their system on my car after seeing me launch it ******* the lights. I told them I has a NOS kit; but liked what they had and with a good programmable progressive controller, so after a couple of years part install, I finally got it set up last week, and tried a 200 shot. Oh my... it sure got the times, but I really didn't believe it, felt the same as my 10.3 last year thanks to the progressive input was so smooth, that I had to go run another pass to believe it! Hasn't quite sunk in yet, never thought I'd be the first street Viper into the 9's in UK, I've been so busy since, not had a chance to think about it much!

My side exhaust covers weren't in situ because I simply ran out of time to fit them after putting the non-restrictive exhaust back on (following a silenced street car event). I had to be at work for 12 hour night shift, then leave straight for the track over 3 hours drive away. I made a few test 1/8th runs, and tried different jet sizes and looked at my duel wideband AF gauge loggers, EGT gauge peek record temps, and experimented with finding the best heat range plugs, and retarding the timing with what I could get away with! I didn't go too mad as I'd not slept much in 48 hours and didn't want to screw-up being tired. I had a fantastic day, just finally getting to use the nitrous system, safely set it up, and dial it in. It was good for 5 tenths, and there's more to go yet, but I made 9's which was all I dreamed of doing that day, and experienced the nitrous, so proceeded home to get some sleep before I fell down!

Transmission is straight cut gears, 6 speed, different ratios, diff is Quaife ATB with my choice of final drive! Driveshafts, Unitrax UJ 1000hp rated, loops and balanced steel prop shaft with loops. 4-point roll hoop in-car. Body has hood pined and smoothed in, and Henny aero fascia smoothed. So to summarise, if you have some goals, don't give up and go for it when you can, Good Luck.

Last edited:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
This is the same incredible lass who re-built her Viper, after some idiot pulled in front of her. Nadine is one very determined person, this much is true.

Respect! :2tu:

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***, what is in the gearbox?

It has nothing to do with anything but Nadine also worked through the 40mm rear brake machining and did a set for herself. Admirable, smart cookie, she is.

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I saw the title of your thread I thought you had put a 10" sub in your car. I almost choked on my meal and wondered what is the world coming to!!

When I read the thread I realized what you meant.

Congratulations and glad to hear you haven't gone soft. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper