Need 1 ticket to the Viper Gala

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I missed the deadline to register for the Gala. I have booked my hotel, plane tickets, VCA party, but am on the wait list for the gala.

One member has already offered me 1 ticket now I need just one more.

Does anyone have an extra ticket they don't need anymore?

Please pm me if you do

My wife will appreciate it if she got to attend, since I told her she would be on her own for the night of the 4th if I couldn't find another

Thanks
Anthony

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still working on it Nixon's SRT - I've called SRT three times today, there just isn't anyone answering the phone there! No return call either! :(

V

Venomiss

There is a waiting list for this event. There was an email update sent from JRT on Friday to all those registered for the event.

They are very busy so when you call JRT leave a detailed message at the 1-800-998-1110 number.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a waiting list for this event. There was an email update sent from JRT on Friday to all those registered for the event.

They are very busy so when you call JRT leave a detailed message at the 1-800-677-4321 number.

any word on if they will open up more spots? I was told I was #5 on the list. Thanks.

V

Venomiss

any word on if they will open up more spots? I was told I was #5 on the list. Thanks.

Be sure to call them to find out about your spot today.

If you are on the waiting list and have tickets from another member be sure to let them know immediately.
This might give others a chance at attending.
A member called this morning possibly looking for two more tickets for NYC.
If things have changed in your schedule and you are not able to attend you might consider posting on this thread.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not get an email update, nor did I receive any "tickets". We also have a couple of members looking for tickets to attend

V

Venomiss

If you did not receive an email sent out last Friday from SRT you might check your spam folders first.
There are not any "tickets".

Call 1-800-998-1110 and leave a message.
Perhaps a few may have an extra ticket or two and will post here or PM you.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still looking for one ticket if anyone has one!! Thank you!

OP
OP
N

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of my tickets I think fell through...Does anyone have an extra?