Need a couple of used SRT-10 rear tires pretty quick.

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple of used, unmounted SRT-10 stock size rear tires pretty quick. I already called Jon at Partsrack and Bobby Archer and neither had any.

Please PM me if anyone has a couple they are looking to unload.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenny, you're alive! Hadn't seen you post on either site of late. No tires here but will check with a couple local guys that might haves something. Nice to see you back. :2tu:

OP
OP
K

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kenny, you're alive! Hadn't seen you post on either site of late. No tires here but will check with a couple local guys that might haves something. Nice to see you back. :2tu:

Yes I am. Been working but doing some autocross and track days. I need the tires because the car is supposed to be in a commercial they're filming at the local track next week and they want me on stock wheels. They want to film me and some other guys doing some laps. Hubinette is supposed to be there as well doing some drifting or something.

Anyway, I *think* I have some tires. Used, but not a bad deal if I get them $400 for two stock 60% rears including shipping. I guess I must be getting too used to buying scrub R-compounds though, because that feels expensive for two used tires.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Full set of used 3500miles (no burn outs) run Flats in great shape Gen III not the rims though. PM if your still looking.