Need A Transport?

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on the East coast headed West this week and coming back the following week and have empty spots in my trailer. With the price of fuel slowly killing me, I'm trying to be more efficient in the use of trailer space. Let me know if you need a transport.
Thanks,
Gary
240-994-1343

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't need Gary, but for any of those that do - he is the best transporter I have used...

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Gary I was looking to buy an open car trailer in Branson Mo. would it be possible to bring that back to Western NY. and what would be the cost?
8.5 by 22 plus the "vnose" to the coupler.

OP
OP
G

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Gary I was looking to buy an open car trailer in Branson Mo. would it be possible to bring that back to Western NY. and what would be the cost?
8.5 by 22 plus the "vnose" to the coupler.

Unfortunately towing a trailer means I would have to drop mine off to pick yours up and then return empty to pick mine up again. That would probably make it cost prohibitive for you. If you want to talk about it, feel free to give me a call at 240-994-1343.

OP
OP
G

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wife and I want to go back to D.C. Gary, how much to transport us? :D

Interesting idea! That reminds me of a story a guy who used to transport for me told me one time. He was at a gas station filling up when he noticed another enclosed trailer with the door open and went over to talk to the driver. When he got there he noticed it was full of caskets. Aparently this guy was transporting bodies to various funeral homes. Aparently hauling bodies pays a lot better than hauling cars. :omg:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary....I hope you cleared all those messages from your service....Tried to call to confirm that pickup in Georgia, for mid June.....Will hook up next time.....Hope all is well.....

OP
OP
G

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary....I hope you cleared all those messages from your service....Tried to call to confirm that pickup in Georgia, for mid June.....Will hook up next time.....Hope all is well.....

Yeah, I just got back from China and I had some problems with my phone system while I was gone. Everything is straightened out now. Let me know if you still need that car picked up. I'm coming up the east coast before I head out west this week.

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a hemi engine I bought in Roseville Michigan that needs to be picked up and delivered to Champlain NY. Not sure if that helps or not? If your coming this way anyway, please let me know. Thanks

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have that 67 A100 Dodge Van that needs picked up in Oregon...if you can get it....