Need advice on aftermarket exhaust.

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, in that case, you should choose from Corsa, Corsa, and of course Corsa.

Take a listen at www.corsaperf.com

Forget about headache inducing drone (the only exhaust of it's type!). The quietest while still being loud.

It's a wonderful thing!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
THE YEAR MATTERS....No Corsa for Gen 1. Sorry.

PartsRack offers a nice, civilized Belanger Cat back for Gen-1 at a very reasonable $549 ! Good HP boost. Nice 3" system with much nicer tips than OE

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Birvini:
I'm planning on doing new exhaust on my 94 this fall. What do you guys recommend? I don't want it to be extremely loud, or be able to smell "bad" fumes. I also want to be able to put the stock exhaust back without major difficulty.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>YOU CANT PUT CORSA ON RT'S WITH SIDE EXHAUST,UNLESS YOU BY THE MUFFLERS AND TOTALLY FABRICATE IT. I CALLED CORSA MYSELF I HAVE A 94 RT AND THEY DONT MAKE ANYTHING FOR IT. THEY SAID IT WAS IN R&D MAYBE LATER THIS YEAR. I COULDNT WAIT SO I BOUGHT BALENGERS FROM JOHN B PARTS RACK. NOT LOUD AT ALL. HAS A DEEP THROATY SOUND. YOU CAN GET BORLAS,DYNOMAX OR MAYBE SOME OTHER BRANDS. IF I WAS YOU I WOULD GO TO A VIPER MEETING IF THEY HAVE ONE IN YOUR TOWN AND MORE THAN LIKELY SOME GUYS WILL HAVE DIFFRENT STYLES EXHAUST FOR YOU TO HEAR.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Belanger Cat Back System that Jon B sells. I am very happy with it. The trick is to trim the back off of your stock Cat Converter to accomidate the 3 inch pipe. Does require welding and a professional installer. Nice sound, more horsepower. It will set off a car alarm or two.
yesnod.gif

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was to do my corsa again, I would ship the whole thing and just run straight out the back with a home made jobbie. It still doesnt sound the way it should. Better, but not like it needs to be.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planning on doing new exhaust on my 94 this fall. What do you guys recommend? I don't want it to be extremely loud, or be able to smell "bad" fumes. I also want to be able to put the stock exhaust back without major difficulty.

OP
OP

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonB - PartsRack:
No Corsa for Gen 1. Sorry.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, missed that "94" thing
embarass.gif