Need an Amber Side Marker Lens

Jim Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I have a scratch in my drivers side marker lens and was wondering if anyone might have an extra one they would like to sell.:dunno:

Thanks!
Jim

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim, I have a pair from my 97, perfect shape. PM me your address and I'll send them out tomorrow.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if anyone has clear ones that they want to sell let me no i wood appreciate it

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim, hopefully the arrangement works out here on the board...but if not.

Peteresen Manufacturing makes the clearance lights. When I replaced the lights on my enclosed trailer, I bought them at Wal-Mart for something like $2.22 each. I was glad to have found them...then thought, "wow these look familiar". Sure enough, exact same part number on the front of the Viper. So, at least the lense was the same.....can't speak about the housing itself as there are likely different specs for bulbs depending on the application.

Peterson Manufacturing Company

This maybe helps? I haven't looked at 'Mart in years for them.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ones from Klearz are pretty good.

I got mine from klearz and they turned out great. I got the smoked with black housing.

You must be registered for see images attach

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine from klearz and they turned out great. I got the smoked with black housing.
QUOTE]

Lordy that photo is unbelievable. Nice job. I just ordered 'clear' from Klearz last week. Side note: got my driving lamp covers today as an accent for my 'refreshed' front end.

Red Shift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another plug for the klearz side marker lenses. I have them on my B/W GTS and they look great. The amber is terrible for that color. Then pop in chrome bulbs to keep a clean look (chrome painted but light up amber). Amber bulbs in a clear lens looks like an egg.

Wedge500

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Those smoked lenses look great :2tu:

I am trying to decide if I should go with the clear or the smoked on my silver GTS :dunno:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets