Need front latches for factory soft top

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The previous owner removed the front latches to use on the aftermarket hardtop, so I need a set of latches to put back on the soft top. I would also consider purchasing a complete soft top if the price was reasonable. Thanks.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The original latches are no longer avaible from DC and a new top lits for over $2800.00! :eek: You might try looking for used ones or from one of the aftermarket top venders?

Thanks Scott! :cool:

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could probably supply you with the latches. I have a spare top I use for parts.. You are talking about the handles with the pins that are on the top right?

...or you could contact Vipermania and ask Biff if he could supply you with them. He built me a Hard top... and it came with the Latches. So he knows where to get them.

OP
OP

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could probably supply you with the latches. I have a spare top I use for parts.. You are talking about the handles with the pins that are on the top right?

These are the factory latches that I need. If you have them and they are the proper length for a '94 (I understand there were a couple of different pin lengths depending on the model year), please PM me with a price. Many thanks!

You must be registered for see images

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a new in the box soft top that will fit your 94'. As chuck stated they aint cheap.