Need pics/suggestions for aftermarket floormats

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm tired of the stock floormats sliding around and bunching up! You guys with aftermarket mats chime in and give me some info. I know Snake-Oyl offers a couple different kinds. Any others? Which ones won't shift AT ALL?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snake-Oyl's are the only aftermarket floor mats I know about. Sorry I couldn't help you further your search.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NorCal VCA sells a nice set of floor mats.
vprmatset.jpg

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Norcal mats are nice (Sean Roe sells the same ones, but without logos, for less), but if you drive long enough, even those will bunch up. I gather from the limited driving frequency of many on the board, that they haven't experience such problems except with the stock mats, and therefore I'd caution you to consider that when making any selection suggested here.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got the precision proformance mats. They DO NOT shift or bunch up. They must be 3/4" thick and barely bend, let alone fold. Since I've installed them I've run 10,000 miles and they have NEVER shifted. They're actually a PIA to get out and vacuum because of their thickness. Expensive but they do the trick!

http://www.precisionproformance.com/interiors.htm

Clifton Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I researched the same thing a few weeks back. Looks like the best ones are the Snake-Oyl ones (they make two types - tapestry and embroidered) but they are $$$$.

The VCA NorCal look nice but I don't think they are as plush; however, they are more reasonable priced (and they support a good cause!! :) ).

Links are available from this sight, if not email me and I'll get them to you.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with the Roe Mats. I drive my car an average of 15,000 miles a year. They do move over time but not often. Have never lost there shape. I know I have to adjust them when I turn the ignition key and car won't start, mat blocking clutch pedal travel. I like them, sticking with them. No logo suits me better.

RoadKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No slipping and slidding with the Snakeoyls.

Pricey but ***....

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
C

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. I'm leaning toward the Snake-Oyl's. They look fantastic but at $289.00 + shipping...... Quite pricey for just floormats! :p

Nice interior Anthony-98GTS. :cool:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe the Snake Oyl are made by Precision and they are the same. but considerably cheaper that snake oyl after the markup. Precision started selling them direct last year. Having said that I think that was a fairly crummy thing for them to do to Snake Oyl after they brought them to the market. If I'm wrong about this info I apologize in advance.