Need to inflict severe pain on myself!!!!!!!

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just curbed my front wheel on my VCA edition Viper. Now *** sell them? As far as I know they only did 200 of them for the VCA cars,smoked or black chromed finish.Can California wheel repair & refinish as new? Any suggestion beside maybe beating the _hit out of myself.Anyone know of any for sale.Its the right passenger side. :confused: :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bummer, theres gotta be some way around it though. Do any other wheel shops do finish?

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just a regular SRT wheel w/ a smoke/graphite color powder coat. either call JohnB at PartsRack or find a local wheel repair and powder coat co. you may want to do some research to see if you can find out the OEM color used in the process.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of our local VCA member did the same thing. He was working hard to find a place to fix it properly.

I'll try to find out what ever happened and let you know.

OP
OP
P

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thx. Dave ,will call Billie PP in the morning,Thx. Casey do see what you can dig up.My solution is just trade it in,but as my wife says I am a idiot when it come to cars?????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: