need your inputs regarding emblems/badges

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for my Graphite RT/10 I went with black rims and black metallic stripes. The factory grey emblems have been pulled off. I will be applying the carbon fiber (dodge Viper RT/10) on the rear bumper and as for the fenders I was thinking of ONLY (without the lettering) carbon fiber sneaky pete. I think it would look good but I welcome your inputs and corrective criticism as well. Oh, and any leads to where as I can get a CF raised sneaky pete...thank you...:)

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like you talking about replacing 'Viper RT/10' with the Sneaky Pete logo on the sides of the hood...like this...but without 'Viper RT/10'...

DSC02874.JPG

OP
OP
A

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah just like that without the writing, just need to find a carbon fiber or cf look of raised Pete, will post pics soon as its complete...Also wondering if Pete should be in reverse image on the passenger side??

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great picture choice, Ken! 1 of the best looking Vipers I've ever seen :D

Yeah just like that without the writing, just need to find a carbon fiber or cf look of raised Pete, will post pics soon as its complete...Also wondering if Pete should be in reverse image on the passenger side??

I wonder if a local vinyl shop has a cf look pattern they could cut Sneaky Pete out in? I wouldn't go with the reverse image on the RH side. I think it'd look more strange than cool.

OP
OP
A

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah was concerned a bit with the reverse/mirror image, thanks for clearing that up. I've tried so many online sites and local stores like Signarama trying to get a raised type emblem made with no such luck. With all the new hi-tech stuff out there thought it'd be an easy thing to do considering the CAD file can be downloaded off brands of the world...oh yeah, was also thinking about matching cf front bumper and rear deck lid emblems to match...

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah was concerned a bit with the reverse/mirror image, thanks for clearing that up. I've tried so many online sites and local stores like Signarama trying to get a raised type emblem made with no such luck. With all the new hi-tech stuff out there thought it'd be an easy thing to do considering the CAD file can be downloaded off brands of the world...oh yeah, was also thinking about matching cf front bumper and rear deck lid emblems to match...

To dig up a semi-old thread: any luck with these CF emblems?

OP
OP
A

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ended up getting rear bumper cf (Dodge Viper RT/10) from R&J Distributing but never found any for the fenders. I'm still completely badge-less on the car at this point, but I do have 3x front bumper cover medallions in graphite/chrome and was thinking about having someone paint the chrome black then placing them on fenders and hood...I'm not sure how good it'll look so no rush now...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala