need your opinion on 09 srt8 should i do it

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i ordered a hemi orange 09 srt8 6 spd in july 08 and its only in d staus dealership told me they dont know when i might get the car,so get one now so they have a 09 srt8 6 spd all options but in blk,i think the black looks awsome but im more on orange.there willing to sell me the car below sticker.get the blk or just wait for a orange one?
thanks

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you should wait for the orange. If orange is what you really want than ultimately you will probably not be happy with the black. A few extra weeks/months won't mean a whole lot in the long run, although it probably will seem like an eternity right now. This comes from someone who is not a big fan of orange on any car and all the cars I own are black.

Reaction score
I have 6-cars and a Harley, 4-cars are black and so is the Harley.

Take it from me, wait for the orange.

Someone please remind me the next time I buy another car to not even think of getting black, its a ***** to keep clean.

OP
OP
A

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have owned 3 blk vipers and i own a blk diablo,keeping it looking new is alot of work.i think i will just wait till it shows up.the deal on the blk one was a good one also i saw it in person it looked mean but orange is more me.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i've seen all the colors..the black and silver are sorta blah, the orange is ok , saw a red one the other day and wow....

c11.JPG

c7.JPG

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I originally ordered a black Viper, but changed to orange you should wait!

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My best friend took deivery on a loaded '09 SRT8 six speed in Orange 2 weeks ago and it is the shabangabang. Love the black but the cars lines show up so much better on the orange. He gets crazy attention driving that thing.

I'd wait for the orange, go stripe delete (bogus fake carbon fiber tape) and have matte black stripes laid on. :drive: Good luck with the decision, ya can't loose with that ride.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960