Needing a full and proper 01 Viper 4 wheel alignment in Northern Indiana

Lobotomy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to get new skins put on the girl and before I do I need to have a proper Viper alignment. Bad wear on the inner front tires demands this. Anybody have a recommendation for Fort Wayne to Indy area? Also checking tire prices for the best deal!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't know much about Fort Wayne but I can recommend a shop in Zionsville that we ALL deal with for tire mounting and alignment...Vipers, Vettes, BMW's, racers, etc. Call me if you like. 317 402 9013

InTheZoneAC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to get new skins put on the girl and before I do I need to have a proper Viper alignment. Bad wear on the inner front tires demands this. Anybody have a recommendation for Fort Wayne to Indy area? Also checking tire prices for the best deal!
just take it to a shop that can provide printouts of the alignment settings before and after alignment.

goes to 11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had good luck at the local Firestone store. I would talk to the tech prior to have it aligned. Just to make sure that its not his first week on the job:) They had a lifetime alignment option, but I don;t know if is still available. When I had a spec Miata they would change alignment all the time without charge

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456