1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Needing a full and proper 01 Viper 4 wheel alignment in Northern Indiana

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by Lobotomy, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Lobotomy

Lobotomy Enthusiast

Looking to get new skins put on the girl and before I do I need to have a proper Viper alignment. Bad wear on the inner front tires demands this. Anybody have a recommendation for Fort Wayne to Indy area? Also checking tire prices for the best deal!

2. Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy VCA Venom Member Venom Member

Sorry, I don't know much about Fort Wayne but I can recommend a shop in Zionsville that we ALL deal with for tire mounting and alignment...Vipers, Vettes, BMW's, racers, etc. Call me if you like. 317 402 9013

3. InTheZoneAC

InTheZoneAC Enthusiast

just take it to a shop that can provide printouts of the alignment settings before and after alignment.

4. goes to 11

goes to 11 Enthusiast

I've had good luck at the local Firestone store. I would talk to the tech prior to have it aligned. Just to make sure that its not his first week on the job:) They had a lifetime alignment option, but I don;t know if is still available. When I had a spec Miata they would change alignment all the time without charge