Needing one of these interior snap do hickeys.

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Knoticed a funny noise today coming from behind the pasangers seat when I'd hit a bump and whatnot. Looked around in the trunk and found one of the plastic snap things (no clue what you'd call it) was busted. Must have broke it when i was cleaning. SO.... anyone have a part number or something? to reinstall one do i just push it in? I knoticed that if you push the pin in the middle it undoes the locking mechanisim. So would i just make sure the pin is flush with the ring and snap it in place or what??? Thanks

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

rocman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
VERY easy to install. Just make sure the center circle is popped all the way out, and then insert it and push the center part back in. That is what locks it in place. :)

OP
OP
R

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
VERY easy to install. Just make sure the center circle is popped all the way out, and then insert it and push the center part back in. That is what locks it in place. :)
When its in its unlocked position the center pin looked as if its in past the outter ring. So would i just push ******* the outter ring to get it to pop into place and get the pin flush with the rest of it?

OP
OP
R

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When its in its unlocked position the center pin looked as if its in past the outter ring. So would i just push ******* the outter ring to get it to pop into place and get the pin flush with the rest of it?
From looking at it again it looks as if the center pin has just moved to far forward. I think I understand what your saying.