NEVCA - Cruise to Nowhere - Gun Shoot - July 8th

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure to be a good time!

Viper Club Machine Gun Shoot - Sunday July 8, 2012 -

Rain date possibly Saturday July 7 . We will check the weather as the date gets closer to determine which day will be the better of the two days.

See the evite email for details on the meeting point and schedule.

You will experience the adrenalin pumping action of fully automatic machine gun fire. No experience necessary, sure to put a SMILE on your face! If you have eye and/or ear protection please remember to bring them, if not there will be some available. Also, bring your Viper folding chairs from the 2011 Christmas party. Shooting will be from approximately 10:30 -2:00 with light refreshments at the range to hold you over until the shooting is concluded at which time we will go to Mark and Fran's house in Kingston for a cookout by the pool. Please feel free to bring your swimsuits and towels so you can cool off with a dip in the pool.

As always, look for the evite so we can get a count for lunch.

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Why this weekend?!? I am going to do EVERYTHING I can to make it, I am going to be driving back from Jacksonville starting 0500 Saturday morning, If we can drive straight through, I should be good to go!

:usa: Nick :usa:

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Joe
Paula and I are in. I'm going to be watching a Steven Seigal Movie the night before to prepare for the event. Can the machine gun be mounted for the ride home on 93 S, sometimes you really need it. See everyone there. Rick

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on everyone's reaction, I suspect this post is going to light up like a Christmas tree with comments. Today's shoot was without a doubt one of the best events of all time. Well at least for me. Who doesn't love blowing things up?

Mark, and Francine did a fantastic job hosting the shoot. We can't thank you enough! Francine can make her fruit desert anytime she wants, and I will be there. Love that thing what ever you call it.

For those of you that missed it, and you know who you are Tim and Nick, you have no idea what you missed out on...

Congrats go out to Paula for being the first to blow up a propane tank. Pretty good shooting for your first time out. Rick did pretty good job as well but he didn't make as many things go boom as Paula!

Thanks to everyone that came out and made this a resounding success. Hope to see you next weekend where we will spend more time driving for sure.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark and Francine awesome job and event I think we had like 17 cars short ride but lots of fun

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You Mark and Francine for the great day.
Paula kept talking about the event all the way home. You both went over and above on the whole event. I think even if my wife was expecting a baby that day, I would of shown up for this event.
If you didn't show up to the event today for whatever reason, here is my take. Mark loads the 50 cal. with bullets, you are laying down on your stomach, then you dial in the scope and squeeze the trigger. The gun fires, ground shakes and you can feel it in your chest, then a cloud of smoke comes out, and some rounds had a tracer bullet so you could accually see the bullet travel 2500 feet per second. (REALLY) This is the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

This event will go down in history, Thanks Mark and Francine

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you so much Mark and Francine, Me and Rattana will be talking about this for the rest of out lives. I love guns and my state is anal about machine guns. You have one hell of a collection. My first words when I walked up to shooting area was "Holly ****, I cant believe it". Yesterday there was an online thread on a gun forum I belong to, asking how much would you have invested to complete your gun collection to where you're happy with it. I posted between 7 to 9 thousand. I need to repost with 100-200+k to get the collection I want!

Watchful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell of a day out! Sorry we had to leave early, but Becky wasn't feeling well. Oh well. I fancied a run on the ***, too!

That 50 cal is nuts. If I had one of those I'd never get anything else done.

Paul.

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark and his crew really planned and executed this event well. All the logistics were thought through and everything ran smoothly. Just the safety aspects alone are a challenge for an event like this.
Being a large consumer of ammunition myself, I was in awe as Mark kept pulling out belts of ammo for us to shoot. Who knew 50 Cal was so popular. :omg: Ammo is very expensive these days!
Many will never get a chance at an experience like this in their lifetime. Our NEVCA rocks! :2tu:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you are expecting a great event and it comes off even bigger and better than invisioned......

Well..... thats really one to brag about....:omg:

So we will do a bunch of bragging and Mark & Francine can do all the smiling....:)....:bigsmile:

Mark and Francine you really knock this ball out of the park....:rock:

By the way, let's not forget to mention the food that was so tastie....what a yummy desert...:lick:.

Francine made all the food...:panic:....You should see poor Francine's fingers...work right down to the bone....:clap2:

We can not say it enough......:thankyou: